• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Bespin Luke, Ghostbusters parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody, gotta streamline a bit, so I have some odds and ends for sale-most of it is incomplete, or maybe a little loose, but I'll be honest about it

Prices are totally negotiable, Feel free to shoot me offers for anything.* if you think a price is too high, let me know what you think would be more reasonable. I'm looking to clear out a bit, so I can be a little looser on prices.
* and prices don't include shipping unless indicated in description.

I have good feedback with a few folks here, and a bunch on eBay (schnitzelrocks). No pictures right now, but I'm sure I can wrangle some upon request.

Sideshow toys Bespin Luke w/Hasbro Yoda-$90 OBO
Reg version, has everything but the stand-left wrist is a bit loose, everything else perfect
Yoda is the Hasbro version

luke.jpg

Luke3.jpg

Luke4.jpg

Luke2.jpg

Hot toys Two-face-*Pending sale to ShortRound*
Bought parts off ebay with the intention of building a full Harvey/Twoface, never gonna do it.
-No Harvey dent parts and no trigger hand. includes coin hand, figure stand, gun, original body, though it's a little loose, and customized matte finish shoes

Mattel DCU Killer Croc (1/6)-$20
includes stand

"Predators" classic Predator body SOLD

Donnie Darko bunny-$20
Bunny head only-sound still works

McFarlane Terminator (1/6) $40
From T3, fits in well with the other 1/6 stuff, and a great Arnie likeness. Includes a shotgun and a silver handgun from Marvel studios Punisher.

Sideshow Freddy Krueger (Part 3 Exclusive)-$85
complete w/box and all accessories, briefly displayed

Sideshow Gandalf-loose $130 OBO
Complete w/all accessories

Classic Sideshow Leatherface-complete w/box $100
comes with hammer, chainsaw and stand
SSleatherface.jpg

DC Direct Bizarro-loose-$60
Missing one pose able hand, includes stand

Hot toys Iron Man Mark IV-damaged box Pending to Dr. Odd
Includes Light up stand, RJD head, sunglasses, articulated hands, and all kinds of flaps. Also includes box if requested. The knees aren't super tight, but he stands just fine.

Mattel Ghostbusters-loose complete-willing to part out
Ray Pending to CAZAFANTASMA
Egon $90
Winston $80

thanks for takin' a look

Last edited:
Re: *Prices lowered* HT Two-face,Ghostbusters,Classic predator parts, odds/ends F/S

Check-check-check it out bump-adjusted prices/new items added

Re: *Prices lowered* HT Two-face,Ghostbusters,Classic predator parts, odds/ends F/S

Sunday bump

It's me! It's me! the B-U-M-P!

Back