1/6 SSC Magneto Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their dc figures are looking great, and magneto and red skull are incredible. Wolverine was a great one just wish Gambit is next a new tiger stripe wolverine. Collosus, archangel, beast, iceman, rogue, cyclops,jean grey, psylocke, storm, professor x, sabertooth, sinister, silver samurai

How are the bodies on these? Jangly or tight/stiff like Hot Toys? What's the odds SS makes a giant Sentinnel for the xmen to fight like they have in that statue?

How are the bodies on these? Jangly or tight/stiff like Hot Toys? What's the odds SS makes a giant Sentinnel for the xmen to fight like they have in that statue?

Depends on the figure. Some turn out fine, some are practically rag dolls. No rhyme or reason to it. All sideshow figures are a gamble these days on how they turn out.

Zero chance of an in-scale sentinel. The they’d be about 6 feet tall or more.

Depends on the figure. Some turn out fine, some are practically rag dolls. No rhyme or reason to it. All sideshow figures are a gamble these days on how they turn out.

Zero chance of an in-scale sentinel. The they?d be about 6 feet tall or more.

I'd settle for a hulkbuster size sentinel. Are the brown wolverine bodies rag dolls too or did SS make some needed tweaks?

Has anyone got this badboy in yet, cant wait to get mine. Now tiger stripe wolverine is coming. I hope they have more x men coming also.

Has anyone got this badboy in yet, cant wait to get mine. Now tiger stripe wolverine is coming. I hope they have more x men coming also.

I was scheduled for delivery today, but received a delay notice since it is snowing here and no updates so far, so Im assuming tomorrow now hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, just arrived 30 minutes ago!

Some of the paint has minor issues that I will need to contact Sideshow about and the box was damaged probably by UPS but I'm pretty pleased.

Some early highlights:

1. Head sculpts are excellent.
2. The Cerebro helmet is a nice addition. The helmet "guide wires"(?) are flexible.
3. For those of us that don't like the outdated, "underoos" look, seems like they can be removed!

Just got mine as well, no paint or suit issues. Magneto has the same body as the new 1/6 Batman from SSC. The joints were EXTREMELY tight, so much that when I tried to remove the head I pulled out the whole neck joint but thankfully got it back in (so scared I was screwed ha!) Has nice ankle bend for hovering poses, but wrist bend is basically non existent which is tough in those action pose hands. The cape pleats are fantastic. Cape at first was annoying cause of the wiring, but with a little extra love can look great. Id say this a solid release for SSC which can be hit or miss. Heres just a quick out of the box pose
774eff2dacc2e9a3be1747eaf665bace.jpg

Warning. i just got mine in and snapped both elbow. They were frozen stiff. Be very careful. He's in for a TBLeauge / Phicen body swap. Will post picture soon.

e18379eb05535d9da4e3ec11cfaab2e3.jpg

Shot of using the cape wires. Not the strongest, but utilizing the stand can get some good cape blowing action.

Looks very nice, I like the base a lot too. Toy Anxiety broke this down already and was thinking of getting a base but no idea on who to use it for.

Back