SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice klapper

Thank you. Another one with a better angle.
9ebc2f03da53d945e1b607124e66469a.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!

How was this grapple gun and bomb made, TaliBane? Do you have a recipe? AMAZING WORK!!

It was all hand-made. Accurate ref pics on the grenade and grappling gun are REALLY hard to come by, but I managed to score some good pics and piece together a probably 90% screen accurate pair of accessories (even judging the size of the grappling gun was super tough.)

If anyone knows a way to 3D scan an item to then 3D print it out, let me know. I looked into it but it was too expensive. I had hoped to give a way casts of the grappling gun and grenade, but I got banned for not agreeing with a Mod - which I thought was permanent at the time - so I just went ahead and painted the pieces (making them to risky to cast because it would destroy the hand-applied paint.)

How does this guy look size wise in comparison to other Lukes that have been made by Hot Toys? From what I've see in pics and reviews he looks a lot taller than the other Lukes.

How does this guy look size wise in comparison to other Lukes that have been made by Hot Toys? From what I've see in pics and reviews he looks a lot taller than the other Lukes.

Here's a pic of my unmodded Luke Snowspeeder next to the SSC Hoth Luke and HT Leia Hoth to give an idea (both my HT Lukes - Besp and farmboy - are posed in saber battle poses and I don't want to break the pose to stand them up straight.)

It is a bit tall, made more obvious due to the helmet. It probably needs shorter ankle pegs. It's a matter of maybe 1/4", possibly 3/8" which doesn't sound like much but it is on a 12" figure.

The height issue seems to be an enduring SSC problem - Zuckuss and both pilots (TIE and ATAT) were a bit too tall.

This is SSC Luke Hoth with a few mods, but body is regular SSC:

Dry4m35.jpg

Stock Leia Hoth:

yvu9DuX.jpg

It was all hand-made. Accurate ref pics on the grenade and grappling gun are REALLY hard to come by, but I managed to score some good pics and piece together a probably 90% screen accurate pair of accessories (even judging the size of the grappling gun was super tough.)

If anyone knows a way to 3D scan an item to then 3D print it out, let me know. I looked into it but it was too expensive. I had hoped to give a way casts of the grappling gun and grenade, but I got banned for not agreeing with a Mod - which I thought was permanent at the time - so I just went ahead and painted the pieces (making them to risky to cast because it would destroy the hand-applied paint.)

Beautiful work!!! Anyone know how we can make this thing for our poor Lukes???

I have recently picked this figure up.

Other than it being a little bit taller than it need to be, this one is fabulous.
Has a ton of shelf presence.

I saw on the sideshow website that they're doing second releases of certain figures like Darth Maul. Maybe this one will be in the works?

I saw on the sideshow website that they're doing second releases of certain figures like Darth Maul. Maybe this one will be in the works?
God I wish they would. This is one of the few figures I really regret missing. If they did another run I'd preorder in a heartbeat.

Back