SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics
622eef6aa165f32c742564920199edf9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just curious; where’s the other snow base that came with Hoth Luke? Would look great with your Snowspeeder Pilot and balance your shelf also!

this a great figure great tailoring as well I just noticed that this is my first brand new SS figure since I got the scout trooper and it`s been a long time. so here is a quick photo of my luke in his snowspeeder pilot. IMG_0392.jpg

Great to see you got your fig, GG!:clap:hi5:

I bought a second fig for a decent price and ported over my alternate (Dagobah) custom parts so I now have two customized figs, and my buddy brought over his unmodded fig that he bought maybe 2 weeks ago (in center of first pic,) so thought we'd do a group shot...

NlzIoMy.jpg

FB3CX5C.jpg

Great to see you got your fig, GG!:clap:hi5:

I bought a second fig for a decent price and ported over my alternate (Dagobah) custom parts so I now have two customized figs, and my buddy brought over his unmodded fig that he bought maybe 2 weeks ago (in center of first pic,) so thought we'd do a group shot...

NlzIoMy.jpg

FB3CX5C.jpg
Dud where did you get the grappling gun and the grenade. When you get a chance post close up pics of them. I want to make one for mine but can find pic's

Dud where did you get the grappling gun and the grenade. When you get a chance post close up pics of them. I want to make one for mine but can find pic's

Yeah, it was super difficult to find decent ref pics on the grappling gun and grenade (there are also two variations of both seen onscreen.) The AT-AT killer grenade is especially hard to see, but the tops of them are clearly visible inside the Snowspeeder cockpits. These are scratch built but are maybe 90% screen accurate.

NBRBTS2.jpg

3mrvNxf.jpg

i like the empire logo I want one of those signs. I would like to do the same for the unhelmeted sculpt with bangs someday.

The bangs were tough. I still plan to lighten the hair a touch, but blondish-brown is very difficult to get looking just right.

The head definitely has issues beyond the Dumb and Dumber haircut, but I actually like my somehwta modded version a bit more than the HT ANH head (though I know that's not saying much.)

yeah TaliBane needs to make those for us as I want one as well make it so TaliBane

Well, as I've said before, that was the plan but Khev banned me for not agreeing with him. Thought it was permanent so I went ahead and finished the gun and grenade (the paint is very intricate) then discovered it was temporary. The whole thing - and the follow-up as well - was so lame it defies words. :slap

I did look into getting them 3D scanned with a view to getting 3D prints to everyone, but it was too expensive.

Back