SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is another on there for $114.00 with 6 bids on him, but it looks like the person tried to weather the helmet and didn't really do all that great of a job.

Thanks to popping back over to this place I discovered that a few more of these had made their way to resellers like Popcultcha and others in the UK. Finally picked it up last a reasonable price and I have to say it's absolutely superb. It's my second Sideshow figure to go with a growing Hot Toys SW collection.

My first was the AT-AT Driver and as much as I liked the overall look of the figure the articulation is terrible and the boots are very basic so he just kind of stands there (I don't use stands to display so it's all about the pose)... Luke on the other hand might actually be my favourite even over the HT figures. Everything people have mentioned about the tailoring and weathering is right and it's as good in hand as it is in the best promo shots I've seen of it.

a couplepics.

9DE97D4D-A2D9-4E1A-9680-5300D44B8EC4.jpeg

E0837DD6-BA57-4003-9991-84A444B99F33.jpg

Thanks to popping back over to this place I discovered that a few more of these had made their way to resellers like Popcultcha and others in the UK. Finally picked it up last a reasonable price and I have to say it's absolutely superb. It's my second Sideshow figure to go with a growing Hot Toys SW collection.

My first was the AT-AT Driver and as much as I liked the overall look of the figure the articulation is terrible and the boots are very basic so he just kind of stands there (I don't use stands to display so it's all about the pose)... Luke on the other hand might actually be my favourite even over the HT figures. Everything people have mentioned about the tailoring and weathering is right and it's as good in hand as it is in the best promo shots I've seen of it.

I agree. I was one of the few that pre ordered this figure and I'm so glad that I did. He's my favourite figure out of all of my collection. Superb detailing in hand.

I'd love to buy this figure as it looks great with the helmet on but I know if I did Hot Toys will release theirs the next day. Not saying it would be any better but the value of this figure just keeps going up and I've already spent a small fortune of these things over the years.

I'd love to buy this figure as it looks great with the helmet on but I know if I did Hot Toys will release theirs the next day. Not saying it would be any better but the value of this figure just keeps going up and I've already spent a small fortune of these things over the years.

I am sure Sideshow will do another run or Hot Toys will make this.

If either company reads this forum or other figure related sites they will see the demand for it. Hoth is the best scene from all of Star Wars so it makes financial sense for them to make merchandise from it.

Back