SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think the Sideshow staff celebrates when something sells out quickly or are they more like "dang, we should've made more" ?

I think they do what retaining the license requires, nothing more.

This. And if I were them I would be concerned depending so heavily on a fish as big as the mouse. With SW and Marvel Hot Toys' two biggest properties Disney could probably pretty easily cut SSC out and handle distribution themselves.

This. And if I were them I would be concerned depending so heavily on a fish as big as the mouse. With SW and Marvel Hot Toys' two biggest properties Disney could probably pretty easily cut SSC out and handle distribution themselves.

I really wish this would happen. I feel like I'm buying Porsches from a Yugo dealership.

Darn. Just got a $50 off coupon in the mail from Sideshow that would have been perfect for this guy, if only he wasn't already sold out.

Btw, anyone know how long those are good for? There's no expiration date on the card but I have to assume there is one...

Eleven seems about right. Me and a handful of others have posted having it in hand. A second limited run could work for them. They probably want to shy away from the big edition sizes after X-wing Luke.

Mine is missing the lightsaber clip on the belt, new one on its way.:lol

I've had more time with the figure and it's great, happy with it, the visor works well too. The exclusive gloves look ok but I'll never use them.

Last edited:
Back