SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting is that we all assume they're re-using Hoth parts, but the belt, boots, gauntlets, and gloves all look new to me. Only the crappy sparkling lightsaber looks re-used.

All of it's new. And those blades pop out - I swapped it for a HT one.

Yep, all the stuff I mentioned I have no reason to believe they wouldn't make. It is pretty solid info. However HT works on their own timeline so I have zero info on that. I quit posting hints because I get berated and called a fake and some pretty nasty things by some of the adolescent members here when I don't give all the exact info I have. Like I owe it to them. So I don't hint at anything anymore. People here get way too serious about the dollies. ;)

You took some berating for depiction of terrorists too. But you saved the %$#@ing President. You don't owe them a &%$damn thing. If it's based on solid info... you bring it.

Stupid price. The whole thing looks retooled from previously released figures aside from the jacket. Wouldn't mind having it but $270 plus whatever shipping will be for a Sideshow figure that may or may not turn out good? No thanks.

this looks great. If they give him a good paint app and a pretty scarred look on his face, it will be a winner.

Price is very high, yes, but who knows...

Wasn't he talking about that like a year ago? Is there any new confirmed news regarding - ANY - HT ESB or ROTJ figure (beyond Fett)?

Just seemed like there was a ton of talk long ago about HT's ESB and ROTJ plans, but then HT went silent on OT SW. It's been almost a year since the last OT announcement...

I keep expecting to see a Luke Jedi, Yoda or Han Bespin announced, but...:dunno

Just noticed this head has a weird "snow" effect (that looks like grey hair) on the headsculpt hair, which is also another fairly underwhelming hair sculpt - a bit unfortunate considering how poorly the Luke X hair came out, downgrading the unhelmeted head in terms of realism.

Dunno what people are complaining about on the likeness though - this looks like it could have potential, but who knows what the prod'n sculpt will look like.

s6nc6u.png

the weak point about this figure, even if the sculpt looks good, is the paint app that they might use. Also, I see no scars in this picture, that is a letdown. And the hair wig looks too obvious. Sideshow needs to make it better in order to justify that price tag.

That price is insulting, it really is. I really don't know what SS are thinking anymore. I used to LOVE this company but they have really lost me. In 2014 the base price was around $170. We're looking at a $300 bare bones figures by next year. Surely they know this is unsustainable? Especially when their rival is releasing figures that are better quality for less?

I would love someone at Sideshow to explain their pricing and quality issues but they no longer engage with their fans.

Good looking figure. If the shipping product looks like that, you might wanna look out the window at the moon and see if any cows are jumping over it.

$270 :lol

I was $5 over :lol

WTF, $270?!! I guess all american company toys charge a lot more...

IF he came with the grappling gun, suspension harness, thermal detonator, light up saber arm attachment, balaclava head, and a snow base it might be worth the price tag. But then again it would have the hot toys logo on it.

In six years though, but I'm beginning to think small businesses that employ more people at minimum wage will more likely cut back on staff or more kids get employed.

Heh, I deleted my post when I found out what he had. (Who reads the reason to delete when you delete anyway?)

In six years though, but I'm beginning to think small businesses that employ more people at minimum wage will more likely cut back on staff or more kids get employed.

Maybe but it's still an extra dollar a year through 2022. Sideshow has a large workforce. It's only going to increase prices even more.

Back