SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i have to say Mark Hamill was never a handsome man any way so why you think the figure would be great

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wouldn't $200 still be poor value for a figure with a terrible helmetless head sculpt, inferior belt and lightsabre, no stand to match what was offered with Hoth Luke and Han, no harpoon gun, poor paint job on the helmet...?

Disclaimer - although I've now bought this I don't have it in hand yet. However, I bought this because I'm crazy, not because it's good value.

Let's see what you're opinion is of the figure when you do have it in hand. I'm betting it will change somewhat. Maybe not on the price though :)

When I picked up the X-Wing Luke I was able to buy a regular release for a bit under retail, with free shipping and during a 10% eBay Bucks event... so I think I ended up somewhere around $190. If I can get down to around $210 for this guy I'll consider it a success.

Ha yeah that's always the challenge ! I was a bit late to the game for Star Wars OT figures. So had to catch up.

I was really concerned having to deal with eBay prices etc, but with a bit of patience and some online research you can find most somewhere for retail or less. Sure there are some that are more sought after. And I think this guy might be in that boat, at least until Hot Toys has a go.

Maybe that's why this is such a cool hobby. The "hunting and gathering" part of it is almost as much fun as actually having the figure !

Ha yeah that's always the challenge ! I was a bit late to the game for Star Wars OT figures. So had to catch up.

I was really concerned having to deal with eBay prices etc, but with a bit of patience and some online research you can find most somewhere for retail or less. Sure there are some that are more sought after. And I think this guy might be in that boat, at least until Hot Toys has a go.

Maybe that's why this is such a cool hobby. The "hunting and gathering" part of it is almost as much fun as actually having the figure !

Yes but don't forget to have fun with your figure, posing it or customising it!

So sideshow is going to showcase snowspeeder luke on a live event... why bother for a figure that's sold out... hmmmm maybe some hope for us wait listers

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

I wonder if this means HT are doing a 1/4 scale Bespin Luke?

As for this figure being sold out, Sideshow just want to slap people's balls around until they're grateful for the retail price.

Yeah exactly. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they suddenly took it off wait list to watch all the freaks flood them with orders. Someone yells "What about the price ??"...... Someone else yells "Who cares ! it's off waitlist. In hand shots aren't so bad ! I'm gettin it !!"

Back