1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally agree. I would pay the extra if they got it right with the head/body proportions.

Maybe cigar hand as the ex.?

Maybe another $50 for dawg? They should offer it as an option.

I dont think this gets to $250. With all the incentives listed they REALLY want you buy this now. To do that you have to keep the price in check. Plus no actor approval, not a mainstream character, looks minimal on the accessories. I'll guess $220.

I hope he is too, but compared to Jason who is $210, Lobo has tons more detail, accessories and things.

A Dawg figure would be great.

But the more I look at him, the less of an issue the head and body proportions are. Lobo has had many body types, clothing, weapons, hairstyles, facial hair, etc., so anything that captures the essence of what he looks like and what type of character he is is fine by me.

The only nitpick is the hook, I have never seen him with a hook like that, and I have read all his comics

Blog up $249.99
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/sideshows-main-man-lobo/#contestEntry
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-1002901-01.jpg
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-1002901-02.jpg
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-100290-04-1.jpg
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-100290-05.jpg
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-100290-16.jpg
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-100290-17.jpg
dc-comics-lobo-sixth-scale-100290-18.jpg

Yeah, definitely waiting on that price. Still feel they will make the head and bidy out of shiny blue plastic.

For me at $250 he should have no major flaws. That body/head thing is still driving me nuts.

I'll prob still pick him up.

Something else that bothers me about this figure with these new pics is the hair. It's a two-piece and I can't unsee it. He's got this short hair thing going on and the back looks like a whole separate piece growing out of the back of his head.
10r0bnq.jpg

If that is all he comes with, I'm just getting one. That hook sucks. The gun should have been more sci-fi, futuristic looking.

Other than that, it is acceptable.

So Sideshow is trying out the teeth inserts too? Besides the eyes, which have had mixed results, has there been any others?

Yeah, this might be a GL where you find him at a discount on ebay.

Sadly, if the head/body, hair, and dawg was included i think ppl would be lining up for $250.

Very disappointing. Lobo should come with either Dawg or a huge sic-fi rifle/machine gun and at least a dozen frag grenades, not some tiny little hand gun. That is not the weapon of main man.

Back