1/6 SSC Lobo Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheres the flash? Odd choice her. But I understand why. After green lantern suit material choice and price fiasco, I see why they avoided the flash. How about a wonder woman sideshow? My Dc Direct WW needs a desperate upgrade.

I'm still not sold on SS's 1:6 DC comic line. The heads are too big IMO and the costumes have been inconsistent. They may be able to get away with it for Lobo however. I do have Deadpool, which was a step in the right direction and the head size was more reasonable. Punisher also looks good so I'm debating that one. However Wolverine's costume is somewhat strange looking so will wait for in-hand reviews.

This is the most excited I have been for a figure in a long time. Now let's for a Doomsday, Darkseid and Batman Beyond.

26abc396dea7333224e0ef626257dd9e.jpg

Looks very similar to the PF, but the PF sculpting is better in my opinion. Still looks promising. Hoping for the second sculpt as well.

What they need to do is what I've always said: exact translations of artists' looks, from Neal Adams to Jim Lee etc etc...that will sell. Not their interpretation. Fans want their favourite arcs and looks on the shelf.
Agreed. That's one thing about a lot of Sideshow figures that I don't care for is when they go for their own interpretations of a character's look. Most of what they do end up as some weird mish mash of various artists that don't look that great.

As far as Lobo goes it's an interesting choice. I would have thought they'd go with with more of the Justice League characters like The Flash or Wonder Woman. Unless they've got more reveals coming at SDCC.

Interesting this comes before The Flash but there is definitely a lot of possibility here.

Bike would be in the $300 ballpark. My guess.

Wonder if the dawg is available.

And no one seems to be complaining about what we've seen so far so that's a good sign.

Aw, I wanted the new 52 version instead

Spoiler Spoiler:
Lol. That would have ruined my day.

Can you imagine wanting a 1/6 Main Man Lobo, finaly seeing the announcement of 1/6 scale Lobo and it being that, the worst Lobo version who is not really Lobo but a totally different character who DC just decided to name Lobo instead of making him a new one.

That would have angered me.

Just googled lobo 52 version. He looks like he should be in a boy band. If ssc did that version theyd have another green latern revolt.

Back