SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy folks. :rock

Amazing review man. The figure looks incredible for a Sideshow figure these days and the customization looks top notch. What you use for blood I'm just curious. I'm definitely going to customize mine up a little. I'm going to pick a scene and still to base my figure off of. I also think the back may need a bit of padding but overall amazing piece for what you get without even touching it but the extra work you put into it makes it even better.

These were mine
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nice man. Sometimes you just have to add a little more work with these SS pieces.

Amazing review man. The figure looks incredible for a Sideshow figure these days and the customization looks top notch. What you use for blood I'm just curious. I'm definitely going to customize mine up a little. I'm going to pick a scene and still to base my figure off of. I also think the back may need a bit of padding but overall amazing piece for what you get without even touching it but the extra work you put into it makes it even better.

Thanks man. I forgot to turn my steady shot on though, so it's a little shaky at points. Oh and I used Citadel's Blood for the Blood God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I forgot to turn my steady shot on though, so it's a little shaky at points. Oh and I used Citadel's Blood for the Blood God.

Review was still ace man and thanks for replying to my question I have some stage blood and or my Vallejo model paints I can use for the blood and weathering i'll probably be using those. I'm debating to cut a small incision in his right leg pants from when he got stabbed.

Yeah the cut would be cool. And, Hewitt, no it's not removable.

Enjoy folks. :rock

Nice look at the figure, thanks for posting! FYI The premium format does not include a empty left hand which was a ridiculous cheapo move by ssc and the main reason I didn't go for the exclusive when it was available. So if you have the exclusive harpoon gun and want to use it he must dual wield weapons. Which imo doesn't really work for the jason character. Why not tuck a desert eagle into his trousers to boot?

Nice look at the figure, thanks for posting! FYI The premium format does not include a empty left hand which was a ridiculous cheapo move by ssc and the main reason I didn't go for the exclusive when it was available. So if you have the exclusive harpoon gun and want to use it he must dual wield weapons. Which imo doesn't really work for the jason character. Why not tuck a desert eagle into his trousers to boot?

Shoot now I remember. Damn I was hoping maybe I forgot a hand in the box. Lol.

Great review! Thanks for the effort. Watching it will have to hold me over till mine shows up...SHIPPING DELAYED! Some stupid issue with the trailer? All I know is if he doesn't start moving soon they're gonna start hearing ki ki ki...ma ma ma over at that warehouse!

Missed the damn UPS driver. Only one attempt and they immediately send it to a pick-up outpost.:mad: Someone was home too.

From the pics, the head looks like it should sit lower on the neck. Any pics from the side or back with the head on?

Really enjoying Jason as are all of you! 1491357998875.jpg

Great review! Thanks for the effort. Watching it will have to hold me over till mine shows up...SHIPPING DELAYED! Some stupid issue with the trailer? All I know is if he doesn't start moving soon they're gonna start hearing ki ki ki...ma ma ma over at that warehouse!
:yess:

Loving the way he came out. Though I am a bit alarmed by how many pics and vids I've seen where the center chevron is very off-center on the hock.

That would drive me nuts.

Out of the box I'm pretty pleased with this incarnation of Jason. I already painted the shirt buttons to match the shirt, I padded his midsection for a more Brooker body likeness, and add the Scout Trooper base decor.

Nice. Painting the buttons and padding him is a big improvement. Looks much more like Brooker's Jason. Too bad he isn't taller. I thought they would make him 13" tall like the old Part 3 figure.

Can someone who has him already measure him from head to feet.
If he is not at least 13 inches tall then it would be a bummer but not a deal breaker for me.

They have already shown Freddy to be shorter so then Freddy must be Black Widow sized.

Thank you in advance to the person who measures him and posts it.

Back