SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive tried a single HT peg and there doesnt seem to be enough surface area so even a tight peg doesnt hold well. Im guessing that's why SS uses a large sphere.

While not a bad design to have the permanent ankle peg... I really wish they were the same size ball as HT. It would make life a lot easier :lol

What could you put inside the shoulders to make him look beefed up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is there a pic of what you guys are talking about

IMG_20170405_164107.jpg

All the markings look pretty straight on mine, thank God. That would bug me forever. The left foot is prone to popping off when moving it though. Wonder if that's a defect or normal.
bb9549e7685e7a776b36044af6b7fe74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about that left leg, Cap. And damn it, SilentSurfer...that makes 5 so far :(

@ newarkcapo: If you are referring to the chevrons being crooked as not being a big deal, I highly disagree. The figure is priced very highly, already in the HT range. You're not getting anything special in the accessory department...so the least you can ask for is a proper paint application.

Getting those chevrons wrong is like painting a crooked Bat or Supes symbol...not cool. If mine comes like that I'll definitely be emailing SSC. Looks like a pretty big issue so far.

Love the figure otherwise though.

Last edited:
Looks like it's cracked in there. I'll send them an email tomorrow.
0e13145570637cf7d53c36df55952b14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's cracked. My left foot falls off easily as well. I looked at the inside of the boot and mine looks exactly like yours. It looks like part of it has broken off. I popped out the right foot and it's exactly same. The right foot feels tighter. The part that looks cracked seems like it's the design. Like many foot ball-joints that have that cut-out for the ball to pop in.

When they receive the email what is going to happen

Interestingly, the nose on the mask is also shaped...almost like the mask itself was intended to look used, like it's taken a few shots to the face. Obviously not screen accurate but I'm wondering if it was intentional. Based on prototype shots probably not

They'll have to send out a headsculpt with centered chevrons.

Not necessarily. They'll "check" their stock and tell you that what they have isn't that different then what you received and they give you the option to return it. If you bug hard enough they my offer a partial credit.

Back