SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Places my order last night looking forward to this now I felt like I was going to get nothing again this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I have found one new pic.

Someone already customized him

723c0c0828381f301ba69156a0014c086f06f0a2.jpg

Looks great......he's gonna look amazing under the detolf lights!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess who showed up at my work today? This guy!!
I was really excited when SS announced they were revisiting 1/6 scale horror as there initial modern horror line got me into 1/6 scale collecting. IMO this figure is a solid release. A really basic release (few extras, no second sculpt). It is way overpriced at $210USD. It's a $150 figure at best. In hand, it's really not close to the quality of a HT figure - even though it's in a similar price bracket. But as a horror fan I'm happy to be getting anything at all. Thanks Sideshow for resurrecting some old favourites!

Enjoy my crappy photos :)

DSCN0085.jpgDSCN0089.jpgDSCN0091.jpgDSCN0093.jpgDSCN0097.jpgDSCN0106.jpgDSCN0113.jpgDSCN0117.jpgDSCN0120.jpgDSCN0123.jpg

Thanks for sharing those pics and the perspective shots. Really happy you got yours and anxiously awaiting mine. Congrats[emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like an OK figure to me, but not worth the price I would have to pay.

And god damn ssc for their crappy sharpie stands they do now. Well it just means more money for evilface :lol

First thing that popped into my mind, 'man dust-off that stand, oh wait...'

I'm really digging the smaller packaging boxes. SS have made it really compact and I think it's really intuitive of them and the current market. Anyone have any Mezco 1/12 figures - those boxes are such a waste of space!

This Jason figure body is pretty bad. He naturally hulks forward, but somehow always wants to fall backwards. I had a hard time getting him to stand on his own (lack of ankle pivot maybe). It's hard to get natural poses out of the SS body. He has a really great ab-crunch though. The basic body is too skinny IMO, the legs and waist are really lacking. When I first picked him out of his plastic tray, he just seemed so light and cheap.

Maybe I'm being to critical. He does look great on the shelf and his clothes are tailored really well. I think most fans will be happy with this release... it fills a massive void in their 1/6 scale horror collection that no other company has dared to touch.

It looks great. I'm excited to get mine. Pics and review definitely. I started collecting because of sideshow modern horror line so it's great they are going back even though prices have jumped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back