SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pretty plain figure too :dunno. But that's what ssc makes extras wise nowadays. A couple years ago it probably would have included the extra head and dio base.

Personally, not a lot of accessories they make, excite me. I know prices paid should make for more goodies but I don't see that changing. I am definitely using a real metal machete for instance so the one coming from SS will be instantly retired. IMO lack of accessories helps keep customizers and artists relevant[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a pretty plain figure too :dunno. But that's what ssc makes extras wise nowadays. A couple years ago it probably would have included the extra head and dio base.

Yah seems really pricey for what you get:
Jason Part 3-2003
$40.00
Gatefold box displaying movie specific Graphics and figure.
Specially sculpted forearm to hands, Head/neck from his look in the movie.
Removable mask to reveal the above.
Machete and axe.
Stand with movie specific graphics.

Now:
$210
No removable mask/no alternative head.
Machete/axe(spear gun exclusive).
No stand.
Plain box.

Would have really liked to see them reuse the Star Wars Scout Trooper Endor base with the logs with this guy. And even though it is kinda a bummer we arent getting the unmasked head/removable mask I would never display him that way anyway. Just seems silly to waste that time and talent on producing one and then not use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Don't get me wrong, I like what I see. I did really enjoy the ritual of unboxing however.

There will not be alot of ceremony with this unboxing....which is a bit disappointing.

Opening deluxe Darth Vader, or DX Sparrow is an event....but as stated , that was due to all the great extras you get. This is what seems to be changing the most.

I really miss the day of extra heads and tons of cool extras.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The positive of the box is that it will not take up much space. Looks to be the size of the Threezero Rick Grimes box. Depending on the cover art it will be cool to pose behind the figure in a display case along with a Jason prop replica mask by Neca or another company.

I was interested in this figure but minimized on the horror. Still have part 4 and don't think I'll get rid of that one yet.

Mines on it's way

4f3ddaec4b8e422f0996f1e90e991ea7.jpg

After getting Ash, I'm this close to pulling the trigger on this guy. Looks like another winner.

Nice, I sadly still have one payment left! I may just pay him off early so I can get him asap!

Mines on it's way

4f3ddaec4b8e422f0996f1e90e991ea7.jpg

Damn excited.....glad to see him shipping close to the original date.

I ordered first day.....but no confirmation yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post pics when arrived I'm about to place my order. Again hoping Freddy comes out as good. When pics go up for freddy I'll order. Super stoked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Would have really liked to see them reuse the Star Wars Scout Trooper Endor base with the logs with this guy. And even though it is kinda a bummer we arent getting the unmasked head/removable mask I would never display him that way anyway. Just seems silly to waste that time and talent on producing one and then not use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I see your point but it would be a nice feature to have the unmasked look. His look changed every movie and always had that face reveal near the end. Seems silly to me the cost is over 400% higher from their previous 1/6 Part 3 figure and they don't include it. Still it is a great looking Jason figure. Looking at it next to their new Freddy it's going to be nice and tall.

Anyone planning on making some sort of diorama for this guy? The Beto Barn environment is awesome!

Yes, I'm excited to get a dio going for Jason! Of course I work as slow as molasses and I'm still working on my Avengers dio, but yeah hopefully before the sun burns out. I'm thinking of doing something on the size and scope of the one I did for Superman...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/dc-comics-customs/166318-1-6-scale-fortress-solitude-hot-toys-superman-christopher-reeve.html

Should be fun!

Back