SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest thing was that the mask could come off to reveal a fully sculpted face underneath.
Additional hands were also included.

Unless they included a separate unmasked headsculpt, I'd just as soon the head have the mask on permanent. I have a feeling it wouldn't look quite right if it were removable.

Unless they included a separate unmasked headsculpt, I'd just as soon the head have the mask on permanent. I have a feeling it wouldn't look quite right if it were removable.

I think that is correct. It was another bloodied head sculpt that came with another mask that had bloodied battle damage.
The other head sculpt had the mask on permanent.
My bad.
So they did not have to make an entirely different more detailed head sculpt and mask with battle damage.

attachment.php

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread for quite some time. I have no idea about the photo. Honestly, the unmasked head and BD mask isn't such deal breaker for me. Any ideas on release dates yet? Thanks :duff

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread for quite some time. I have no idea about the photo. Honestly, the unmasked head and BD mask isn't such deal breaker for me. Any ideas on release dates yet? Thanks :duff

The latest news emailed from Sideshow was this:

We are happy to inform you that your hand crafted item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Mar - May 2017. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is now expected to arrive Feb - Mar 2017.

I agree,you want a fixed mask for regular mask down poses,but
It would be for posing him in the scenes where his mask slipped up and we glimpse his face before he pulls it back down. So the mask would be pulled up a bit and the HS with the fixed mask would be too make it look right when wearing it.
The mask only HS limits the posabilitiy options a lot in my opinion.

Almost positive the masked will be glued to a fully sculpted face. Just pop the mask off and prolly a little bit of work.

I'm sure most of you guys saw but on the sideshow YouTube live show unboxing whatever they show the 1/6 Jason and Freddy figures and they look good. Freddy's glove will have metal blades and the ss ex comes with an extra glove hand for a total of 3 gloved hands...and yes Jason has only the one masked head

I'm sure most of you guys saw but on the sideshow YouTube live show unboxing whatever they show the 1/6 Jason and Freddy figures and they look good. Freddy's glove will have metal blades and the ss ex comes with an extra glove hand for a total of 3 gloved hands...and yes Jason has only the one masked head

Thank you for the heads up on the video. I usually only watch the How To Be A Poser series.

The 1/6 Freddy and Jason figures look great. Hopefully the final product ends up looking the same.

I am glad the Jason is taller but a little more height could make him a bit more imposing to Freddy.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised that sideshow made Jason as tall as he is...I'm really hopeful that sideshow comes through on these Freddy and Jason figures

Back