SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup . He's my reward cash in too. I will do all my future buying from Timewalker Toys........SS is not for me anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That is....Manfredini´s wife was fooling around with the echo machine in the studio and when recording "kill, mama" it sounded echoed all the time repeating "ki..ki...ki...ma....ma...ma..." and they thought it sounded cool so they leave it that way.

Never sounded like ki ki or ma ma sounds to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was out. Done with 1/6.

But the thought of having Freddy, Ash, and Jason in a case together is to cool to pass up.

Preordered.

Sallah

friday-the-13th-jason-voorhees-sixth-scale-100360-03.jpg

You know,,, its the little things they better keep......like the vein sculpt on the hands and arms.....and that texture on the neck skin...

I hoping that as well. I love the v2 Darth Maul but the skin texture on the proto is one thing the final product didn't have

b3e87a144056ca2ba7e2a4168fd91141.jpg
Shared on facebook, saying it's the new one. Must be coming soon. I think it looks pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes and I learned to live with the non removable mask. The hock is part of the Jason Voorhees legend and I really don't display any other Jason's with their masks. This will give me the opportunity to do so.

Back