SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah stupid bvs stuff doesn't deserve to be up there really, especially wonder woman. Anyway though i wonder if the ex will go on waitlist if i dont po soon.. I plan to po soon but i hate ssc deposit crap.

Yeah, that nrd for everything sucks but it does force me to order only what I KNOW I'm going to keep and that's probably a plus for me. Then cross my fingers they don't muck it up.

Just got this:

We are working hard on your hand crafted item and wanted to update you on the arrival status of your item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Jan - Mar 2017. However, with the updated information provided to us by our production team, this item is expected to arrive Mar - May 2017.*

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.*

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep,just saw mine! Does this mean that if we have it setup for a Flex Pay plan that it delays the tart of the payments as well? (My first layaway to pay on)

Man if they end up including the extra sculpt and mask kudos to the horror warriors of this thread. Bravo hommies :D

Fingers crossed I've done all I feel I can do harassing sideshow and spreading those beautiful pics all over lol!!!! We can only dream that's what's happening!!

Cripes it wasn't scheduled until first quarter of next year and they're already pushing it back? Seems kind of ridiculous.

Whatever happens with this figure I just hope I don't end up with a loose fitting or awkward mask on the single head sculpt in Sideshow's attempt to please everyone and still keep the cost down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever happens with this figure I just hope I don't end up with a loose fitting or awkward mask on the single head sculpt in Sideshow's attempt to please everyone and still keep the cost down.

That would be..

:gah:

But SS have acknowledged the problem with a separate mask.

And they know what we really want. :pray:

Back