SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a problem all I'm glad we can be happy with the price. Im Definitely happy and ordering it Friday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem to indicate a removable mask or any additional accessories. I'd have thought at least an axe in addition. Its nearly identical to the PF in every way - including the exclusive! I wonder if the Freddy and Leatherface PFs will mirror their new 1/6 figures too?

There are shots of J holding an axe a speargun and a machete. Hopefully means he'll come with all three. Anyone know where we can see these online. I didn't see on the SS site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw you could always employ evilface with a custom. Thanks for the link.

Well, with that price point I'm definitely tempted.
image.jpeg

Ryan thanks for posting the pic's I will definitely be ordering him on Friday! :blissysmi

Not a problem SirGor! It seems like we are all in the same boat and ordering Friday. It just looks awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

At $210 I'm in. The accessories are decent and I want the exclusive harpoon gun. The figure itself looks okay though still a bit small. Definitely surprised at the price and its the second time recently one of Sideshow's figures has been priced lower than I expected (4- LOM for $210 surprised me too given that it's mainly a reused C3PO which goes for $230). I'll probably pre-order this day one as I'm a fan of the franchise and Jason. I'm not as big of a fan of Freddy and A Nightmare on Elm Street but if he's priced the same I'll likely get that too.

My guess is if the mask isnt removable, it's why we are seeing a lower price point. Solid paint work is a major contributor to overall cost to produce. I personally don't care if it comes off. It won't ever be that way on my shelf.

very disappointing for me if there is no removable mask or face sculpt. the old 50 dollar one had it. this 200 dollar one should too. kinda lame

We are assuming and guessing at this point. If you look closely at the pictures it looks like the mask can be removed. My "guess" is that the face sculpt may not be entirely ready. As pointed out, the old ones had it and I don't know of one that isn't removable (sixth scale). I just hope it looks good even with someone else's design. The bottom line: he looks like a bad ass killer and that's how I choose to think of him. Although it is obviously based on PT.3 nowhere does it indicate any part, simply F13. I'll choose not to get caught up in the small details. It's a matter of buy or don't and as I originally stated: IMO it's worth the $

I don't really care if the mask is removable or not. I'll never display him with it off. The only reason I'd want that option is if it came with the bag mask too and you could swap them out.

The mask looks more like the '09 remake than part 3.

Back