SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On display now at Monsterpoloza with Freddy. Looks like it is Part 3.

13043348_10153626727448233_2271043845759721245_n.jpg

Have to say I enjoyed Jason X. Especially the part where he kills Brodski:

IMDb said:
Brodski: It's gonna take more than a poke in the ribs to put down this old dog.

[Jason stabs him through the chest again]

Brodski: Yeah, that oughta do it.
:lol

Overall I thought they spoofed F13 pretty well, though I guess I can see the distaste for anyone that was expecting it to be scary or whatever. The liquid nitrogen kill is awesome in any context, though.

On display now at Monsterpoloza with Freddy. Looks like it is Part 3.

13043348_10153626727448233_2271043845759721245_n.jpg
Wow, looking good. Thanks for the pic, Hologram.

Edit: Shame about the super boring SSC base...

Same here I think I was one of the three people worldwide to see it in the cinema! Only time that I've been the only person at a screening.

I saw it in the theater too. It was memorable because my girlfriend and I left halfway through. The one and only time I've done that. Not so much because the movie was too terrible to watch, but because we felt the need for alone time in the parking lot. :naughty

Yeeeees love this and I'm really happy with these conpnies picking up some great licenses we are getting some horror from SS and fight club from blitzway. This is what collectors want just take a look at how many customs of these there are!

It' the first time I've actually wanted to buy a Jason figure.

Yes. Totally agree. Same for Freddy btw. I habe always wanted a classic horror shelf, but never felt the figure/ didnt want to spend high prices for a custom. This time however they look pretty decent. I dont care which part or whatever. They are a great (general) representation of the characters. Will most likely add Beetlejuice to the shelf aswell and really hope for Pennywise.

Back