SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please refresh my memory on which customs have been done over the years for Jack? I could have sworn that MOST of them were better than Sideshow. :lol

Ya think? :rolleyes:
Trevor Grove Kurt Russell 001.jpg

Is that supposed to look better? Dirty Harry with a mullet? At least I can see some Jack in SS.

I saw this photo online and it makes that custom
head look way better. It's definitely Kurt Russell as
Jack Burton and looks to be perfection to me. :wink1:

TrevorGrove.jpg

I don't own this figure... despite being seriously tempted.. but now having seen some of the photos of it (especially the above) I'm not getting the hate on it.. To me (warning - opinion only follows!) That looks like Jack Burton.. with a slight touch up here and there I'd love one...

if people put up with this quality. chances are the same crap if they did the 3 storms.
but sideshow would bin this license after jack. which sucks as bad.

misery loves company.:monkey3

if you're legitimately happy with what you got, by all means. ENJOY. :wave

if people put up with this quality. chances are the same crap if they did the 3 storms.

You don't have a clue. The figure is a great in hand as you just feel the need to troll. It may not be Hot Toys and yes, it's over-priced like everything else,it's still a nice offering from Sideshow.

Do you own this figure...do you have it in hand?

My god.. not knocking the photo by any means but Good f'ing God this looks to be one of the ugliest releases I've ever seen. And it takes something REALLY bad to make that Marty Mcfly head look good.
🤔The Marty head doesn't look good..it looks great. Jack Burton IS a good sculpt. Watch Vintage Nerd Customs review on it. It really shows off how much the likeness is there. Then again, if you think Marty is bad, then, well..not much is gonna please ya.

Spenser's custom Jack Burton from years back still has an edge on this one as it stands.

I can't believe the hate Trevor's sculpt is getting though.

There’s a distorted recast of his head floating about that deserves the hate.
EAFAA5C7-B78F-4601-835E-EC387D1CACF7.jpg

Wasn't the original Trevor Grove sculpt oversized? I got some custom heads I am happy with for Burton, just waiting for disgruntled customers to unload at a discounted price.

Back