SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today. Glad to have Jack Burton in the collection.

86b5359b14b186a80b512f5eab79173f.jpg

e38903fc6339cb3b2cc362af681b01b8.jpg

These pictures have helped raise my hope some. Thank you.

If anyone is looking to get a CB radio for their Jack, I just purchased a radio on eBay that looks pretty damn close to a CB. Here's the two best ones I found:

1/6 scale Russian Chechnya VX Radio with PTT Handset

MT US Radio - Navy Set w/ Mic - 1/6 Scale - Mini Times Action Figures

Any recommendations on what sort of seamless body might be appropriate for Jack? Although the sculpt is somewhat disappointing I just can't bring myself to cancel. It's my favourite film of all time and merch is few and far between for the film.

I've got a while until it gets to Australia anyway, but in the meantime sorting out a better body would be ideal.

Any recommendations on what sort of seamless body might be appropriate for Jack? Although the sculpt is somewhat disappointing I just can't bring myself to cancel. It's my favourite film of all time and merch is few and far between for the film.

I've got a while until it gets to Australia anyway, but in the meantime sorting out a better body would be ideal.

Cheap one with visible shoulder joints:
1/6 12' Seamless Arms Muscular Figure Nude Body Model for Hot Toys Head Sculpt

Super expensive one that is completely seamless:
PL2016-MM3 1/6 Super-Flexible Steel Seamless Muscular Body Fit James Franco Head

Is that They Live Rowdy Piper?

:rotfl

Actually that was the infamous Trevor Grove sculpt that no one could have because you could only get it through a paint artist and he charged like $200 but it was recasted and sold on ebay for $30.

Back