SSC Jack Burton Big Trouble in Little China Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'll be another two years and they'll finally release their Lennon figure--and it'll look like a Star Ace product.

Star-Ace-Pulp-Fiction-Jules-Winnfield-005.jpg

That's weird and mine says 02/20/18 so why do I get it 5 days before you? I just wanna see an updated version, that's more scary waiting to see than any pushed up date. That's nothing new in this world, it's almost expected. I feel if you go into these buys whether licensed or custom, expect that it's always way beyond what they say. That way, if it comes on time or early it's like you got a bonus or something.

That's weird and mine says 02/20/18 so why do I get it 5 days before you? I just wanna see an updated version, that's more scary waiting to see than any pushed up date. That's nothing new in this world, it's almost expected. I feel if you go into these buys whether licensed or custom, expect that it's always way beyond what they say. That way, if it comes on time or early it's like you got a bonus or something.

My selected flex pay date is the 25th. That's just a general delay notice.

Ah well ya know what ole Jack Burton says at a time like this?

WHO?

Jack Burton.....ME!

Ole Jack always says.....what the hell

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Jack Burton Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun - July 2018.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

*********. It's been 11 months since I preordered that thing.

Yeah, hopefully the sculpt isn't crap. No updated photos always is scary. At least you know it will come eventually unlike that Lennon disaster people are going through. Feel bad for everyone that has or had to go through that crap.

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Jack Burton Sixth Scale Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun - July 2018.

Nothing new in the world of 1/6 scale collecting I guess.

I'm actually usually happy when I hear of a delay... I like to think the delay is to fix/correct something that isn't coming out right. Still really looking forward to this. The 3 Storms and Lo Pan would be amazing as well!

3 storms would be amazing!

I still hope we eventually get a MacReady so I can have Burton, Snake and MacReady all on the same shelf

I'm actually usually happy when I hear of a delay... I like to think the delay is to fix/correct something that isn't coming out right. Still really looking forward to this. The 3 Storms and Lo Pan would be amazing as well!

I feel like at this time of year it's just that they're up against Chinese New Year and know they won't get anything out anytime soon.

Back