Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My WL for the ex just converted. I got on 5/13. I feel that I may have gotten lucky getting an ex with this one.

New user here...I actually got on the WL a little after midnight on 5/17 and it converted last night (5/23). Looks like I lucked out as well. Can't wait to get this one in hand!

Harley arrived safely here in the UK. I am a late WL converter as well. Pleased to report that absolutely perfect and no defects. The regular portrait is my clear favourite but there is some deranged beauty in the ex portrait lol. Looks much better in hand than photos suggest and probably suits the Joker PF more.

PS The background art is an EBAS Poison Ivy commission in pencil

Which one do you think looks "sexier"? Rank the three bat-babes.

My list goes:

Ivy
CW
HQ

Mine converted last night and I had ordered it on the 17th. I am seriously debating on getting this, as that I don't really care for the head so much, but I figured if someone wanted it; I wouldn't mind selling it. I definitely want it, but I can get it cheaper and with payment plan still....

but as another question, how does one clean off potential dust stains and such on the fabric? Or is it really not a big deal?

Mine converted last night and I had ordered it on the 17th. I am seriously debating on getting this, as that I don't really care for the head so much, but I figured if someone wanted it; I wouldn't mind selling it. I definitely want it, but I can get it cheaper and with payment plan still....

but as another question, how does one clean off potential dust stains and such on the fabric? Or is it really not a big deal?

As long as you dust regularly(I dust my statues once a week) or keep them in an inclosed display it's really not an issue.

Back