Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there can never be enough pictures of Harley..

IMG_9956_zpsc4279136.jpg

IMG_9947_zpseed7b506.jpg

IMG_9936_zps6a6a149b.jpg

IMG_9937_zps5cbb7793.jpg

IMG_9913_zps92df9706.jpg

IMG_9915_zpsef319dda.jpg

IMG_9918_zps3a5f1be5.jpg

IMG_9938_zps8cd85ae6.jpg

IMG_9940_zps36282204.jpg

IMG_9929_zps726ebb41.jpg

IMG_9931_zps2d02f848.jpg

IMG_9922_zps02ad2d20.jpg

IMG_9954_zpsfeb60aea.jpg

IMG_9952_zpse44a7c30.jpg

Fantastic pictures guys.

Makes my ones a few pages back look positively poor :(

Can't wait for Ivy variant now so I can get them all together.

The group shots look amazing.

Can't wait to move now so I can finally get them on display...seems like such a waste to keep them all boxed up.

Again I'm loving all the pics guys keep 'em coming

Neil

Mine should hopefully be charged and shipped out tomorrow or Friday (fingers crossed!).
After seeing everyone's pictures, I'm super excited to get mine.

I believe mine ships tomorrow. Can't wait to unpack her, take pics, then pack her up again since I'm moving. I'm thinking a custom shelving unit.

Just got mine today....unfortunately it was a bit damaged, a piece on the back snapped off

I am currently talking to Sideshow about a replacement body but other then that the piece looks amazing

I received the Harley Quinn PF EX version today. It is number 1275 / 1750. I was surprised at the small size and light weight of the box but that didn't matter once I opened it up. Harley Quinn is another hit for the DC line of PFs. She came out really well. I love both head sculpts, but admit to preferring the masked head a little more. I think I did find a good use of Harley with the EX head paired up with Joker behind Batman (pictures below). The paint apps are top notch, along with the sculpt of her body. Two words...dat...azz. Here are some shots I took.

First some mood music...

Regular Head

Say Cheese!

Close Up

Side Shot

From Behind

Dat Azz!

Exclusive Head

"Pplllllpppp!"

Close Up

Partners in Crime

Batman!?? Boo!

Nice pics. Just got mine a few minutes ago and couldn't agree more. Another dc home run for ss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got Harley and she looks amazing! One question for those of you that have her, do her hands fit in both sides snuggly? It seems that when I put in one side, it grabs the magnet tight, but then the other side doesn't fit too good. Then I try the other side and it's snug until I try to put the other in again. Ugh!

Just wondering if all are the same. Thanks!

Back