Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

Just wondering can we change the title back to normal and get rid of the part 2? It's confusing to the newbies and we want to forget about that big preorder mess which some people had. It's a new year so time to start fresh!
But anyone Who is on the WL for Harley will convert. There's plenty I'm sure of with a big ES like that. She is a keeper for me as well after changing my mind 3 times. I'm not canceling after the 3rd time. She is a keeper!

What pre-order mess?

This.. Pretty much sums it up.

But anyone Who is on the WL for Harley will convert. There's plenty I'm sure of with a big ES like that. She is a keeper for me as well after changing my mind 3 times. I'm not canceling after the 3rd time. She is a keeper!

The old thread was plagued with classic CBG posts like the quote above.

Just wondering can we change the title back to normal and get rid of the part 2? It's confusing to the newbies and we want to forget about that big preorder mess which some people had. It's a new year so time to start fresh!

we wouldn't have needed it if you didn't FUBAR the first one...
Oh..... SNAP!

I like this thread. It's much more subdued.

we wouldn't have needed it if you didn't FUBAR the first one...

burn-1.png

This statue has won me over. Not because I didn't think it was awesome, but I have so many things I need to get and didn't plan on fitting Harley in my plans.

I've had it on WL since early September and no convert yet. I'm not worried though, i'm sure i'll get one.

I've had it on WL since early September and no convert yet. I'm not worried though, i'm sure i'll get one.

The second her production comes out and her nipples are removed, plenty of people will cancel and you'll definitely get your conversion then, lol

The second her production comes out and her nipples are removed, plenty of people will cancel and you'll definitely get your conversion then, lol

LMAO. You are probably right. I should teach myself how to make attachable nipples now and start offering them on ebay.

Harley will be great next to joker and ivy! Can't wait for the bride of chucky head! It was the best part of this ex.

They better not get removed. Ha, Everyone's so conservative and touchy these days. These are for adults. It's bad enough Disney's ruining our Marvel movies. All watered down. This Harley statue is my favorite on pre order. I waited and ordered it on day 1 hour 1. Give me what I ordered Sideshow!

I don't mean anyone here. But just whoever is in charge of making that decision in the company. Wouldn't be surprised if they just go safe

They better not get removed. Ha, Everyone's so conservative and touchy these days. These are for adults. It's bad enough Disney's ruining our Marvel movies. All watered down. This Harley statue is my favorite on pre order. I waited and ordered it on day 1 hour 1. Give me what I ordered Sideshow!

I don't mean anyone here. But just whoever is in charge of making that decision in the company. Wouldn't be surprised if they just go safe

I think we should be fine because I was happy with spider woman's unchange behind. Glad it was not change like rogue was. Too bad the QC was one of the worst ever. I guess marvel also didn't give us the beat up punisher pf ex head. Otherwise that would have been a keeper for me. Maybe DC is better?

I think we should be fine because I was happy with spider woman's unchange behind. Glad it was not change like rogue was. Too bad the QC was one of the worst ever. I guess marvel also didn't give us the beat up punisher pf ex head. Otherwise that would have been a keeper for me. Maybe DC is better?

Well said CBG. DC has always seemed more adult oriented to me. Just my opinion.

Back