Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harley Quinn Part 2

Boob window :rotfl

I feel yah on the sexing up part of classic characters. Just give us a great story and we will buy and read comics. I mean I do actually read the comic, not just stare at the pretty pictures. :lol

Agreed, it also starts to isolate women and those of us with families.

I lost my PO because the store went out business. By that time it was all pre sold out. I don't buy direct from SS because of customs charges. But I was able to PO this at another new store in Canada.

Talk about dodging a bullet:panic:

Phew... i'm glad you still got a PO. :hi5:

I lost my PO because the store went out business. By that time it was all pre sold out. I don't buy direct from SS because of customs charges. But I was able to PO this at another new store in Canada.

Talk about dodging a bullet:panic:

customs charges????? I live in Canada also and there basically isn't any charges when you order through ssc and shipped by FedEx. Get a prepaid brokerage account through FedEx and it's like only $5-$10 Plus gst to get the statue up here.:lecture

I missed my first chance, but it'll be going through tomorrow. I can tell it's going to be a hoot playing this game for the next four months.

hey guys i missed my PO on the Exclusive

Anyone selling theres once they receive it?
im willing to buy it!

let me know guys

thanks
A

hey guys i missed my PO on the Exclusive

Anyone selling theres once they receive it?
im willing to buy it!

let me know guys

thanks
A

You could try getting on the waitlist too. I got on the waitlist around three months ago, and mine converted last last week.

So I was checking out the specs for this piece and it shows that the base is like 6.5 inches in diameter? It looks a lot smaller than that. It's the same base as the Joker's isn't it? I just hope I can fit at least 3 PF's on one shelf.

Joker's base is one of the tiniest I have ever owned, so I am not sure. Maybe you could find a comparison pic with all the Batman PF's to compare.

Back