Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped yesterday. Here is to hoping I got a good one. Superman ships to me next week, so my avalanche of DC pieces has begun. I can't imagine ever having a more active collecting year than this has been.

So you are saying half of sideshows products have poor quality control?

Seems that way at times, of course when you do get a bad one it seems like it's more 100%, especially when your replacement ends up being worse then the original.

Last edited:
I've had pretty good luck with this DC line. No issues with anything I've purchased. Well pits on batman but I was not really bothered by that as much as most. Perhaps I have less sag? I do applaud SS on their efforts thus far for this line. They need to stick all of their releases in the factories responsible for their DC lineup.

I've had pretty good luck with this DC line. No issues with anything I've purchased. Well pits on batman but I was not really bothered by that as much as most. Perhaps I have less sag? I do applaud SS on their efforts thus far for this line. They need to stick all of their releases in the factories responsible for their DC lineup.

Agreed and the issue I had with Batman's cape more than likely happened in shipping and they corrected it immediately.

Speaking of which
She's Here! #1382 minty fresh
HarleySM.jpg

I may have to get a premium membership if I want to add any more Batman PF's to my sig :lol

So I got my Harley body replacement today and unfortunately it was worse then my original issue (dark stain spot on the fabric). The statue does not flush right with the base and both head pieces do not fit into the body right and it's actually wobbly.

I send an email to the rep that send me this replacement and 5 minutes later she called me (did not know SS did that) and told me how sorry she was to send out another defect piece and they are just going to send me an all new statue altogether (meaning a new edition number) and that she would actually check every piece herself before shipping out to me to make sure there is no defects, chips or stains. Though it is a bummer that I have to wait again, I'm actually very happy with there customer service. Just sucks that I live NY and its going to be almost two weeks before I get a new one.

@Josh

Congrats man! Awesome pic as well

@feenux

Total bummer but its good to hear that SS is stepping up and taking care of you like they are. Hang in there. Shell be at your front door before you know it

Man I can't wait to play as Harley in Arkham Knight. This great statues stock value goes up on that day ha. Even if it is just $1. Best female comic villain!!

So I got my Harley body replacement today and unfortunately it was worse then my original issue (dark stain spot on the fabric). The statue does not flush right with the base and both head pieces do not fit into the body right and it's actually wobbly.

I send an email to the rep that send me this replacement and 5 minutes later she called me (did not know SS did that) and told me how sorry she was to send out another defect piece and they are just going to send me an all new statue altogether (meaning a new edition number) and that she would actually check every piece herself before shipping out to me to make sure there is no defects, chips or stains. Though it is a bummer that I have to wait again, I'm actually very happy with there customer service. Just sucks that I live NY and its going to be almost two weeks before I get a new one.

WOW, that is good service, I wonder sometimes why they seem to be great one day and then the next they basically tell you to go to hell. I use to get great service up until my Rhino head had about a 1/2 gap and they basically told me all their stock was the same.........I think I need to cancel my account with them and open up a new one. maybe they look at your requests for replacements and say this guy is a whiner. I guess maybe I shouldn't order so much stuff from them and then I would have to call them so much....lol

WOW, that is good service, I wonder sometimes why they seem to be great one day and then the next they basically tell you to go to hell. I use to get great service up until my Rhino head had about a 1/2 gap and they basically told me all their stock was the same.........I think I need to cancel my account with them and open up a new one. maybe they look at your requests for replacements and say this guy is a whiner. I guess maybe I shouldn't order so much stuff from them and then I would have to call them so much....lol

When I did help that when I replied back, this it what I said to them:

So I strongly believe that its the body replace part that is at fault. I do not want a refund as I would like this piece in my collection. I hope the excuse "all of our pieces are the same so we can't send another replacement" is not used as I originally got a statue that did not have these defects, only a stain in the fabric. All I asking is for a body piece that is not defective and this replacement part clearly is.

Next thing I knew, five minutes later she called me stating they are just gonna send me a all-new piece. I helped that I've read so many of SS replies here of what they would normally say when people ask for replacements, that I kinda just preemptively told them not to use those excuses on me... and it worked.

Back