SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
such as..........?
This one:

w190404221.jpg

This one actually looks a bit better, though not great:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTS-Explor...357?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bf5cad1d

I bought a leather jacket for my Hot Toys Ripley figure. I think it's a Dragon A-2 flight jacket. Don't know it it would look right on Hawk. It doesn't have the furry collar.

Got mine today :lol

dsc02284z.jpg

dsc02287n.jpg

So I'll be asking for a replacement normal head. They usually want heads back, but if not, this one's being made the helmet head permanently :lol

So I'll be going to the Elite head for now at least. Paint apps look much better in person. And the jacket isn't as bad as I thought. Still not what Kato made for them, but either is the price. Although I bet it was Kato's brilliant idea to make the zipper not work :cuckoo:

Overall, a decent addition to the line but nothing mindblowing. Love the revolver though. That thing is HUGE! :google

I'm just gonna figure it all out when I get it. Chances are....a little handling by my grimey fingers should wear it out just fine.

I'd love to see more pics until then though....regardless of quality cuz right now I'm only looking at nothing.

Mr. Munch what is it that is being shown, a lil dark for my eyes, is the focus the spraypaint hairline or is there a bald spot near the top? or both?

Mr. Munch what is it that is being shown, a lil dark for my eyes, is the focus the spraypaint hairline or is there a bald spot near the top? or both?

Chipped paint, mine has a little chipped paint in the hair, but it's easy to paint over.

That's kind of a bummer considering in prototype form he was the best Joe yet, IMO.

When I needed a replacement CW Anakin head they just asked me to destroy it and send pictures of the mangled head.

They had me send back a bad Capt Rex head. But didn't ask me to do anything with a bum Mark V arm. :dunno

Really bad paint rubs. :slap

Got mine today :lol

dsc02284z.jpg

dsc02287n.jpg

So I'll be asking for a replacement normal head. They usually want heads back, but if not, this one's being made the helmet head permanently :lol

So I'll be going to the Elite head for now at least. Paint apps look much better in person. And the jacket isn't as bad as I thought. Still not what Kato made for them, but either is the price. Although I bet it was Kato's brilliant idea to make the zipper not work :cuckoo:

Overall, a decent addition to the line but nothing mindblowing. Love the revolver though. That thing is HUGE! :google

WOW, it looks like there's paint all over the ears as well as the collar of the shirt. Is that just the bad pics?

Back