SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4690.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg
--

YOU KNOW . . .

The more I look at the pictures . . . I guess this weird vibe that THE BARONESS somehow reminds me of 1:6 DANGER GIRL figures produced by DML from a few years ago.

I would've preferred separate hair pieces that could be swapped out instead of separate heads, especially if there were more then just the two options. I'm wondering if the head sculpts themselves will also be different instead of just the hair?

Great news about the two different glasses accessories!

It's cool that Baroness will be coming with different glasses. Sideshow really seems to be going all out with her.

Different glasses and HS? Keeps getting better and better! :yess:

And keeps sounding more expensive too. :monkey1

To be honest though, I don't mind seeing it's Baroness. I'd be more upset if they went "cheap" to keep the price down. I think Zartan started a new trend for this line. I don't mind paying more, like with Zartan, as long as SS gives us more.

Well at the rate of 4-5 a year now, a higher price isn't going to matter much IF the quality is there.

:goodpost:

I think this is what people overlook at times. I would rather have a Baroness figure I bought for $175 and think, "wow! This is just breathtaking", rather than paying $130 and being meh about it. Maybe I look at it differently, because I plan on keeping my figures until the end of time, not trading them out when something else shiny gets my attention, but I still have my first 1/6th scale figure from 30 years ago. I've been very happy with the Joes I've gotten and can't make a major complaint about any of them so far.

:goodpost:

I think this is what people overlook at times. I would rather have a Baroness figure I bought for $175 and think, "wow! This is just breathtaking", rather than paying $130 and being meh about it. Maybe I look at it differently, because I plan on keeping my figures until the end of time, not trading them out when something else shiny gets my attention, but I still have my first 1/6th scale figure from 30 years ago. I've been very happy with the Joes I've gotten and can't make a major complaint about any of them so far.

This was my thoughts exactly! :goodpost:

Then I ask . . .

Can we not get a figure for $129.99 to $139.99 that is WOW! & breathtaking compared to $149.99 to $179.99 that is also WOW! & breathtaking without having to pay more?

Back