SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4684.jpg

I like that pic! The darker contrast makes her look look less "toy-like" compared some some of the other shots where the colors are bright.

According to twitter

Baroness goes up for pre-order in October

Bludd in 2013! good greif Sideshow! this line moves way too slow

According to twitter

Baroness goes up for pre-order in October

Bludd in 2013! good greif Sideshow! this line moves way too slow

Wouldn't be surprise if the reasoning had something to do with too much inventory. Wouldn't be surprised at all if NRDs show up between now and then either.

G.I. Slow... :slap

:lol

Wouldn't be surprise if the reasoning had something to do with too much inventory. Wouldn't be surprised at all if NRDs show up between now and then either.

You may be right...Seems Sideshow has an awful lot of "in stock" items...even Zartan is still in stock and that shocks me considering the character

Josh, did you get any additional info on Joe stuff at SDCC that you can share with us?

I really wish SSC had some panels at the con for sneak peaks and new info, especially on the new DC figures.

I didn't to be honest. I was uber busy this year with so much The Hobbit stuff going on. Making sure to cover that took a lot of time so I didn't get to ask as many questions this year.

ScarFace would be pretty cool and easy for them to recycle most of the parts from other models. Would definitely want a HS of him masked with hair and the trenchcoat.

No more stinkin Repaints

how about a Snow Serpent then Sideshow?

I will not buy another cobra trooper just because of a scar on his face.Figure repaints (desert trooper etc) are already sitting in the wharehouse unsold

Well, maybe he should have been made in the first place rather than making desert cobra troops. I'd much rather have a character than an endless supply of generic repaints like the sniper.

Back