SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah for those that didnt order him because of all the bashing...totally missing out. Hes an awesome figure right out of the box. Whatever people do to customize him is only going to make him that much better.

need to post some pics. wile i'm not a fan of the " winter clothes" as his main outfit, it will make those inevitable snow days loads more fun to take outside pics during.

am i the only one who doesn't like the u-ring crotch stand? i'm great at hiding the c-rings in my figures clothes. now all my figures are gonna look like they have big metal rods curving out from between their legs. why can't they just include both types of rings?

I hate em. Much prefer the classic Sideshow one to the new crotch rings. I think they look terrible and dont work any better than the original type.

I agree, they should just include both.

The new stands crunch up the wastes on the figures just as bad as the original stands? That sucks. :cool:

I don't think so. Like I said they make the display work better.

thanks for the review Josh...what is that exactly behind FF? Not the lamp.

Thank ya! It's a great figure and doing a video review was fun as well. That is a police/ems scanner. My dad is the fire chief so we have to have it. :lol

You guys that got flex pay Fireflies shipped. Were they the exclusives?

Yup. Btw it looks to be the crapiest exclusive to date, for Joes anyways. BTW, Its one solid piece.

spiderman002.jpg

spiderman001.jpg

Back