SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! These Firefly figures look great in these pictures! I am really excited to get mine! I plan to do very little to change him, possibly look to tighten up the jacket like elvis did.

Looks awesome, so far, Sideshow!

Pretty much. I'm going with the charcoal head, a BDU swap and probably the Swedish K, though the TMP doesn't look too bad in hand. But other than that, he's looking perfect.

The extras with an extra AK vest, guns and a donor body will let me bash an Ice Viper. I can cover his eyes with red goggles too so it won't look like a FF dupe.

Some of my shots. Video is still uploading to youtube.

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5871.jpg

IMG_5869.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5891.jpg

IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

Of course! :lol Everything gets the doily treatment. :lol Thank ya! He really is a great figure. Truly top notch.

Sorry I pic a pose I like and go with it.

You're more than welcomed to do with you please with your figure though. :)

hell yeah, i just got home and just got my firefly. I'll begin opening as soon as I get situated. I'll try and get some pics up if I can.

firefly.jpg

Just a quick shot from my point and clilck. I'll probably do a little shoot with this guy this weekend...hes even more awesome than I thought. :rock2

For the cape you have to sent a pm to The Drizzle, he's a member here. It's an awesome cape.

And for firefly well i just darken the clothing using black washes and some additionnal weathering.

Cool thanks, i'll def contact him. and for the dark firefly i'll see if not i'll contact u to do it:hi5::)

Back