SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Firefly?

I guess your right as far as customizing, but damn I hate changing things that are not broken. Next, the file card will read that he is a gay Eskimo who knows karate & pipe bombs. :banghead

Tell that to Kwinn.

kwinn2.gif

You definitely can tell Hasbro stepped in on the design of this figure.Even they dont get it when it comes to their own brand

Onthousandmasks' Firefly definitely owns this one above and beyond.

I'll take the head and maybe the sweater and the bomb case. Other than that I'm out.

True, but they announced Firefly and Beachhead in development prior to Klauder saying that I believe. Perhaps after Firefly we will see some Joes in succession. Beachhead, certainly.

The fact that Firefly looks to be wearing winter gear makes me think that Sideshow may have Snow Job in the works. I still think including Snow Job's file card on the Larry Hama write-up page in Sideshow Catalog 11 was a hint of sorts. Probably wishful thinking on my part.

Well, we did get Waypoint 12, which is a snow environment. So SJ isn't necessarily in the works.

At this rate there won't be a Snow Job. 90% of the reason this line works is the nostalgia factor if they 86 that then the line will ultimately fold in on itself.

I think they did a good job reinterpreting the costume. The hoodie is a tad odd and the balaclava could be camo, but other than that I don't see what's to gripe about. :huh

Im not to crazy about the all black balaclava.

It's actually gray. Scroll back where I posted a better shot of it from Dino's pics.

On a side note guys, BBi released a set of urban MARPAT BDUs a while back. Not sure which figure they came on, but those'd work better for Firefly than the snow gear IMO.

it looks cool, though I would have preferred a bit more traditional.

another price increase = :banghead:banghead:banghead

Okay, for someone who knows nothing about the property - the figure looks much better i.e. cooler than the development art. Is the main bellyache that the mask isn't camo?

Okay, for someone who knows nothing about the property - the figure looks much better i.e. cooler than the development art. Is the main bellyache that the mask isn't camo?

That statement invalidates your whole argument.

i actually really like the patches on the jacket and pants...but I am not feeling the hood and the black balacava.

haha, just thought "what if they winterized him to sell more Waypoints"......lol!

Latest posts

Back