SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i originally thought my Firefly was arriving on wednesday. but i just double checked and it is actually arriving tomorrow!!! tomorrow!!! can you believe it?? this is the greatest day of my life.:panic:

I messed around with him some more over the weekend. He seems to be a little off balance with his backpack on, but in the right positions I got him to stand on his own without the actual "ball grabber" stand. Not really a complaint though since I display him on his stand, but yeah I gotta say hes an awesome figure.

picture.php

After all the crap you gave us for not being excited about the figure, you're jumping ship now???

Pfft.

LOL...yeah, I know. It's weak. But it is not just this figure. It is all of my new ones and for that matter...all of them in general. I am hoping that it is just that I am buried a little right now in crap that I need to get done and that when I do...the whole enthusiasm thing will hit again.

got this figure as my intro figure to the world of 12" collectibles. Got to say i love this and looking forward to the Beachead.

Back