SSC Firefly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine doesn't arrive until Monday, and no...

soupnazi.jpg

NO PICS FOR YOU!!!!

:lol I have to admit, what I've seen so far looks really, really good. This is SS's best line by far.

Try looking 5 pages back, Mr. Lazy. :lol

thanks friend..the shoulder strap, the strap of the backpack. is wider than the prototype
seems too wide for your shoulder?

deakstarkiller:
"OT, but are you the guy who makes the Predator masks? If so are they still available? And did you know asskankles is stealing your Kool-Aid?"

the new mask is ready in september/october

i do not understand Kool-aid . I do not understand your last sentence. my translator did not translate well

Firefly just might be the best there is , the best there was, the best there ever will be.

This reminds me of spook chat last year. lol

Of course I was out when Fedex came by, so I went and picked him up

What an incredible figure, it amazes how SS can do such good work yet drop the ball at every opportunity with 1:6 lines.

The IED isnt that bad in person, no gripes with it at all

Awesome figure SS, I have my money waiting to give you for more figures but not more statues.

Oh and this mutha ____a is green, not off black, not grey, green. Might not be kermit the frog green but a shade of green

Heres a shot, I was very imaginative with pose :monkey1

IMO worth every penny, comes with TONS of accessories, I didnt know where to put the mines

Of course I was out when Fedex came by, so I went and picked him up

What an incredible figure, it amazes how SS can do such good work yet drop the ball at every opportunity with 1:6 lines.

The IED isnt that bad in person, no gripes with it at all

Awesome figure SS, I have my money waiting to give you for more figures but not more statues.

Oh and this mutha ____a is green, not off black, not grey, green. Might not be kermit the frog green but a shade of green

Heres a shot, I was very imaginative with pose :monkey1

Okay, so it's not your comp, it's your eyes. :lol

Back