SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow............increased price and no LED's, I forsee these being easily obtainable down the road.

The backstage pass video shows the laser sights lit up.

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/1125311275-Predators_Falconer_BSP_SDCC2010.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/general/1125311275-Predators_Falconer_BSP_SDCC2010.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

Maybe his bird can be directly controlled? Like a smart bomb/missle? :dunno

What I REALLY want to know is why do BOTH of the Bios shown so far (this one more so in particular) looking like they are leaning slightly "back" when front-mounted on the base???? :gah:

Their crest should be higher up.

Think there is any chance this or berserker will sell out? I'm going to be patient & wait for ebay... I'm hoping to save at least 30-50 bucks in doing so.
These new masks seem to blow the last 3 out of the water in terms of quality... then again they are 25 bucks more. Probobly a good chance all 3 "new" bios, as well as the new Berserker Skull will be avail before moths end. I can't afford this!!!!!! They should have spaced them out more.:thud:

Maybe his bird can be directly controlled? Like a smart bomb/missle? :dunno

What I REALLY want to know is why do BOTH of the Bios shown so far (this one more so in particular) looking like they are leaning slightly "back" when front-mounted on the base???? :gah:

Their crest should be higher up.

I thought it was that the Predators in this movie had heads that were angled closer to 90 degrees while other Predators have a more obtuse forehead. Or the bio designs dont go up for the forehead as much as previous, if you understand.

Think there is any chance this or berserker will sell out? I'm going to be patient & wait for ebay... I'm hoping to save at least 30-50 bucks in doing so.
These new masks seem to blow the last 3 out of the water in terms of quality... then again they are 25 bucks more. Probobly a good chance all 3 "new" bios, as well as the new Berserker Skull will be avail before moths end. I can't afford this!!!!!! They should have spaced them out more.:thud:

I would get them from sideshow as soon as possible. Not saying they will sell out fast, but I really dont think you will save anything waiting for them on ebay. People wont sell them for less than the sideshow asking price. If anything they will probably try to sell them for more and jack up the shipping.

I would get them from sideshow as soon as possible. Not saying they will sell out fast, but I really dont think you will save anything waiting for them on ebay. People wont sell them for less than the sideshow asking price. If anything they will probably try to sell them for more and jack up the shipping.

I actually waited to buy the last couple bios on ebay. I saved almost 60 bucks on the Chopper Bio... Then again that was the crappiest one.

I ordered one but I'm a bit on the fence. It's such a radical deprture from a Predator bio that it almost looks like it could belong to a different property like maybe Stargate, Chronicles of Riddick, or something else. I guess when I look at the other bios I immediately think Predator. With this one, without a Predator actually wearing it, I don't associate it with the license. I'd like to see SS make the Falcon (if that's the name). That would be a cool prop.

I ordered one but I'm a bit on the fence. It's such a radical deprture from a Predator bio that it almost looks like it could belong to a different property like maybe Stargate, Chronicles of Riddick, or something else. I guess when I look at the other bios I immediately think Predator. With this one, without a Predator actually wearing it, I don't associate it with the license. I'd like to see SS make the Falcon (if that's the name). That would be a cool prop.

I agree with your rationale on the mask (I still think its bad-ass looking), but wouldnt the Falcon prop be just as vague? It's literally seen for like 3 seconds in the whole movie. I've seen the movie twice and I couldnt accurately describe it in detail. I'd still buy it though! :D

I agree with your rationale on the mask (I still think its bad-ass looking), but wouldnt the Falcon prop be just as vague? It's literally seen for like 3 seconds in the whole movie. I've seen the movie twice and I couldnt accurately describe it in detail. I'd still buy it though! :D

You are correct. I couldn't identify the Falcon prop as being part of the Predator universe as well. Point well taken.

Back