SSC Falconer Pred 1:1 Bio is up for pre-order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You fall asleep even with that big ass screen and surround sound.:lol

Depends on the movie actually. I've fallen asleep at every single Harry Pothead movie. I go to bed too late and wakeup early for work. I can't sleep at night. If it's an interesting or action packed movie, no.

Depends on the movie actually. I've fallen asleep at every single Harry Pothead movie. I go to bed too late and wakeup early for work. I can't sleep at night. If it's an interesting or action packed movie, no.
I'm not the only one who calls him "Harry Pothead"!!!! :panic:

Just picked this guy up. Very cool!!
fal3.jpg
fal.jpg

fal4.jpg
fal6.jpg

fal2.jpg
fal5.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats Psyber! Glad he came in A.O.K., :wave
I see by the last picture that you are using my angle adjuster for the mask. :naughty

...now if only someone will buy my Berserker... :impatient:

Congrats Psyber! Glad he came in A.O.K., :wave
I see by the last picture that you are using my angle adjuster for the mask. :naughty

...now if only someone will buy my Berserker... :impatient:

Thanks Kaijuboy! Love the angle adjuster... it just looks wrong without it. Kudos on the time & effort you put into making it! :hi5:

Good luck selling the Berserker! If I had the extra funds I'd be sure to take him off your hands. If I run into some extra cash & he is still avail. I'll hit you up one day :wink1:

(7-25-12) hey just a quick question for all those in the know. Why are the still available on sideshows website so long after production? the berserker went real quick from what i gather. the tracker went slower but even hes gone. and this is still up. i dont get it. are these returns from a previous customer? or just not much love from the pred fans out there?

If people are thinking the same as i did before they bought the mind set would be its the most boring/typical looking Predator mask of the 4 released. Tracker has the battle damage, green tint and the tusks, Berserker is black with the jaw bone, Classic has 2 big smashes and great painting.

However as somebody whos had them all i can say falconer is the best of all the Predator line. At the moment Falconer is the only one i dont have wall mounted i have it on my desk as its my favorite

well i ordered one. i have been wanting this for quiet awhile, everybody cross you fingers for me and lets hope it not somebodies old return. it will be here TUESDAY!!! :)

Last edited:
Back