1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is really weird. It was labeled as a Gammorrean Guard blaster.
26954ecb4e0f56ed964b51ee0ebc66ee.jpg

This one is really weird. It was labeled as a Gammorrean Guard blaster.
26954ecb4e0f56ed964b51ee0ebc66ee.jpg

That's the pistol Hasbro included with Bib Fortuna (SSC gave him a knife,) but not sure if Bib had any weapons except those teeth and nails in the movie.:dunno

Maybe it's missing the scope or they just had it labeled wrong. I think thy had Han's ROTJ blaster labeled as Luke's ESB blaster.

This is Han's right?
cfcb299e3153a61e7b9bb36fc4765f7c.jpg

Pic's a bit dark, but yeah looks like Han stunt from ROTJ.

Maybe it's missing the scope or they just had it labeled wrong. I think thy had Han's ROTJ blaster labeled as Luke's ESB blaster.

This is Han's right?
[...]

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's Luke's. Look at the scope's position ... forward and off the side, rather than mounted up top and more central-ish.

Scope is missing that trademark nut/bolt or whatever the weathered spot is here. And has that clamp that goes around the scope.

The exhibit was pretty cool to see. For some reason Darth Maul had a silly balloon head painted with his facial patterns whereas every other Jedi or character just had a grey mannequin head. It'd be great if they did one with the creatures of Star Wars. The masks are probably in rough shape.

4f90b746aefb3625f53fc620a821ce08.jpg

So temped by all of these bounty hunters. The good thing is they're all spaced out well enough to order without much worry.

Wonder what main blaster they'll give him. The DLT-19 modeled off the MG-34 that you see in all the bts shots, or the screen accurate blaster modeled off of the MG-42.

The MG-42 is harder to find (the MG 34 is pretty common) so hope they give him that. It's also got a cut-off stock.

When you think about it, it makes no sense that the Imperials would allow the Bounty Hunters to stand there with weapons at the ready on the bridge of their flag ship.

When you think about it, it makes no sense that the Imperials would allow the Bounty Hunters to stand there with weapons at the ready on the bridge of their flag ship.

Vader was there to shut down any nonsense from that scum.

I'm pretty sure that somebody of the crew of 300.000 people on the ship would be able to end any of their silly ideas.

Despite being scum, they're all professionals, and I'm sure they were vetted. Doesn't make sense from a business or practical standpoint to try something since I'm sure Imperial contracts are lucrative. Plus I would love to see the bounty hunter crazy/dumb/crazy-dumb enough to try something on the Imperial flagship with Vader there. :lol

Bounty hunters aren't usually in the habit of gunning down their clients. Particularly before collecting any bounty. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back