1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to Toy Anxiety I managed to get some of the great Sideshow Dengar parts for my custom - I have some more bits to add, but the forearm armor, gauntlets and gloved hands are very nicely sculpted, though I think I may paint the hands a bit whiter to match the ref pic.

My custom Dengar was designed to have a hint of the Kenner "slightly purple" armor and paler jumpsuit, but the Sideshow armor color (which is more straight brown) isn't as different as I thought it'd be.

32401274137_8d0dd94bef_k.jpg

Revisiting this old bounty hunter...I really like this figure too.

BOUNTY IN SITE.jpg

Characters like Dengar are ones I'd like to see Sideshow produce once in a while. Not main characters, but aliens, creatures, bounty hunters. They always come through with characters like this.

DENGAR-019.jpg

He is really packed with detail and looks really great in photos.

DENGAR-021.jpg

DENGAR-022.jpg

Who knows? Maybe they will get around to putting Skiff Guard Lando up and have another cool side character to offer a look at during SSC this year. I know I'm looking forward to that possibility...

100% ss should create background characters. Ht will never do them and ss could cash in, even with their shoddy quality control. Aliens, droids, bounty hunters. No humans!!
I love my bounty hunter set, and I would buy cantina and jabba’s Palace aliens.

100% ss should create background characters. Ht will never do them and ss could cash in, even with their shoddy quality control. Aliens, droids, bounty hunters. No humans!!
I love my bounty hunter set, and I would buy cantina and jabba’s Palace aliens.

Oh yes, I would too

Great job, Chakaman. Looks fantastic!

Heck, I only have Boba Fett as my sole Bounty Hunter but wouldn't mind getting this guy if he were to look like yours.

Great pics Chakaman! I like the upgraded cloth wrappings on Dengar. What did you use?

Thanks. Cut up T-shirt cut in small strips and applied in layers.

Very nice, Chakaman. Really brings an already pretty great fig to life.

Great job, Chakaman. Looks fantastic!

Heck, I only have Boba Fett as my sole Bounty Hunter but wouldn't mind getting this guy if he were to look like yours.

Thanks guys.

Since this thread was bumped, I decided to work on him a bit more...

20190624_204905.jpg

20190624_205301.jpg

Back