1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Dengar does look great. Zuckuss looks unfinished and way too slender.

If only I didn't have to worry that HT would do these in a quick year's time.

Will be interested to see the price on this. The HT/SSC dynamic appears to have changed pretty significantly today. If HT will do a gonk droid, they could do anything. SSC needs to be ultra careful of pricing like the $270 Snowspeeder Luke level.

I don't know. To me it looks like he's daydreaming about a big mac. Kind of a blank, on medication stare. :dunno

This is no longer an unrealistic expectation.

The trouble is, do you gamble on HT making a Dengar and pass on this only to find down the line that they won't be producing one:dunno HT and SSC are really
starting to p##s me off with there games. If it were my choice I would ditch SSC and give HT exclusive rights on all 1/6 SW releases. SSC have shafted me too many times in the past.

The trouble is, do you gamble on HT making a Dengar and pass on this only to find down the line that they won't be producing one:dunno HT and SSC are really
starting to p##s me off with there games. If it were my choice I would ditch SSC and give HT exclusive rights on all 1/6 SW releases. SSC have shafted me too many times in the past.

I'm pretty sure all these OT characters -including the droid- will be found in Rogue One and that's the reason they are producing them now. Doesn't really mean they will touch the bounty hunters any time soon.
...and if final looks almost as good as this we won't need HT to make him.

Last edited:
I doubt they will be in Rogue One. This is just the result of continuing demand for complete set of BH, nothing else.

I doubt they will be in Rogue One. This is just the result of continuing demand for complete set of BH, nothing else.

I think slikkerias was saying the Death Star Gunner and Trooper might appear in Rogue One. . . which sounds plausible.

Back