SSC Collect For Life Bracelet for WETA NZ

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toffeepops

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Sideshow should send heaps of SSC Collect for Life Bracelet to Weta New Zealand so when we get our items we get a bracelet.... why we are always left out when it comes to small free stuff.... WE ARE ENTITLED AS EVERYONE ELSE!...why can't we have any? i bet all the US and EU customers gets them...how about here in MIDDLE EARTH!!! duh!

Myke

Last edited:
toffeepops said:
Sideshow should send heaps of SSC Collect for Life Bracelet to Weta New Zealand so when we get our items we get a bracelet.... why we are always left out when it comes to small free stuff.... WE ARE ENTITLED AS EVERYONE ELSE!...why can't we have any? i bet all the US and EU customers gets them...how about here in MIDDLE EARTH!!! duh!

Myke :mad:

You can't be serious,

How about you guys from NZ send us all those Witchking crowns you got to buy for $25. Or all the other sold out product you get to buy that the rest of the world doesn't.

Jesse

!

Please, You guys in NZ had the option of buying hard to find items such as the WK crown for retail and you are complaining about not getting the bracelet?!? You are still in the best place if you want to collect Weta stuff so consider yourself lucky.

NN

napoleoncdn said:
Please, You guys in NZ had the option of buying hard to find items such as the WK crown for retail and you are complaining about not getting the bracelet?!? You are still in the best place if you want to collect Weta stuff so consider yourself lucky.

NN

Echo............. echo............ echo......

Jesse :naughty

WK Crown and other rare items are issue before.... Sideshow-Weta made a decision to sell only for Kiwis.

Its not my own decision...You have to ask that to Richard T....

As a Collector i just wanted something that people can tell that im a polystone collector and a supporter of the cause.... i dont want to offend anyone outside NZ.

I just want a piece of something that i can see all day...everywhere i go
that im a proud collector of Polystone line

cheers :cool:

toffeepops said:
WK Crown and other rare items are issue before.... Sideshow-Weta made a decision to sell only for Kiwis.

As a Collector i just wanted something that people can tell that im a polystone collector and a supporter of the cause.... i dont want to offend anyone outside NZ.

If you pay for the shipping I am sure that there is someone here that would be happy to send you one. Or you can take up my offer for a Wiki crown trade, I'll even pay for shipping.

Jesse :D

I have an extra bracelet

toffeepops said:

If you send me your address I will mail you one

I will pay for the cost of mailing it to you.
I am just happy that I was able to receive
mine here in Canada.

toffeepops said:

Myke

Well the promotion was run by Sideshow not Weta. Maybe Weta should donate some money to the Lance Armstrong foundation and make up the bracelets and send them to their customers. Buy something from Sideshow and you'll get the bracelet like everyone else.

Fritz said:
Well the promotion was run by Sideshow not Weta. Maybe Weta should donate some money to the Lance Armstrong foundation and make up the bracelets and send them to their customers. Buy something from Sideshow and you'll get the bracelet like everyone else.

At last!..... thanks Fritz for the Info... now i know why Weta NZ didnt have them.. :D

cheers

I've got loads of them, PM me and I'll send you one - as a Thank You to NZ for my great time there last year :banana

man I'd love to go to NZ, one of my top places to go after Japan and Europe. I never got my braclet either, i just figured the promotion was over. It was later that i realised it was ongoing! :horror mayb i'll get one with another order I make, whenever that will be!

Hi Mike,

I've sent you two of them today, you should receive them in the next 4-7 days.

Say hello to NZL and to your hometown Wellington from me, can't wait to get back there... :D

Wellington2.JPG

...Can you point to your home on that picture? :D

The picture was taken about 14 months ago during my first trip to NZL toghether with my girlfriend. The trip was great and we immediately fell in love with your country.

It is somewhat similar to our home country Switzerland, only with access to the Sea and with a lot more variety in a very small area. We found it very fascinationg to be able to drive from the slopes of a ski area down to the beaches in a matter of 2-3 hours and to see all that variety of landscapes and flora.

Unfortunately, at that time, we only had the chance to see the North Island. Now, I've finally managed to close a deal with a customer in Christchurch (food processing equipment) and this January I will be installing their equipment. The job is only gonna take me 3 days, but I've added some two weeks of vacation and now I'll finally get to see the South Island, too. :banana

In March I'll be coming again to see a customer near Auckland, and I'll certainly use that opportunity to further explore the North Island. :D

Looking forward to be there again!

toffeepops said:
did you manage to visit Weta Workshop and other related place in Wellington?
At that point in time, I didn't know much about Weta. I knew from my next-door neighbour (whose mother is the godmother of Brigitte Wuest, sculptor at Weta) that they were involved in the making of the movies, but not that they were making these collectibles.

My fascination (addiction?) for anything LotR related (including Sideshow Weta collectibles) didn't start until during that trip to New Zealand. But yes, we visited quite a few LotR filming locations on the North Island, I found the Pitangirua Pinnacles to be the most fascinating (see my signature...) , but of course the Hobbiton movie set and everything else was cool, too.

toffeepops said:
if you ever come back to Welly il take you around... just let me know...

i owe you one...remember:cool:
Thanks, I'll resond to your offer once I know when I'll be back in your area :D

If any other Kiwi's want the bracelets, send emails to Weta. If there is enough of a response, we can have them shipped to Weta, who can then send them to the people who asked.

:)

Back