SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing on the ex and not buying from SS direct, Ill do like I did with the Ninja and save 50$

Yep. thats probably what it would look like under such a heavy helmet in the real world. otherwise simply jogging with the thing on would give you a concussion. :lol

No sling makes it easier for the one in back to pick up the weapon when they get dropped. :lol

Yup, pragmatism at it's best.

LOL

I wonder what the HUD looks like, if there is one.

Cobra probably contracted out to the lowest bidder, unless Destro and MARS are their sole-source provider. And even then Cobra Commander wouldn't waste teh money on his shock troops. :rotfl

Most likely the helmet is teh same as the helmets riot police wear, except for a mirrored face guard.

Just a Quick insider TIP :

The Exclusive Helmet was based on the Russian VDV Paratrooper helmet... a style or padded Jump Helmet used by both Soviet & Russian VDV Para's, SpN, Airborne Naval Infantry, Tankers and Motorized Troops a nod to Cobras Eastern Bloc ties... :wink1:

There is also some "In the Field" weathering / combat wear applied to Stalker, Dusty and the Desert Troopers...

GI JOE is not a REMF type unit... and Vipers are Cobra's Front Line Shock-Troops, Combat is dirty

Hope ya Like Em'... we got a lot of cool stuff Coming your way

Enjoy!

attachment.php

only a few more minutes before he's on a unknown planet fighter Predators :lecture

Thanks for the scoop Show_Hooligan. Did the idea for giving them the paratrooper helmet come from trying to reverse engineer an explanation as to why they'd have those goggles on top of their infrantry helmets?

Awesome. Now tell SS to lighten up on that mud weathering, drop it all together or include some clean boots, paleeeze!!

Just a Quick insider TIP :

The Exclusive Helmet was based on the Russian VDV Paratrooper helmet... a style or padded Jump Helmet used by both Soviet & Russian VDV Para's, SpN, Airborne Naval Infantry, Tankers and Motorized Troops a nod to Cobras Eastern Bloc ties... :wink1:

There is also some "In the Field" weathering / combat wear applied to Stalker, Dusty and the Desert Troopers...

GI JOE is not a REMF type unit... and Vipers are Cobra's Front Line Shock-Troops, Combat is dirty

Hope ya Like Em'... we got a lot of cool stuff Coming your way
Enjoy!

Sweet. Keep us this pace, and make the G.I. Joe license Sideshow's flagship 1/6 line.

P.S. Where are the Snake Eyes and Baroness PFs?

Awesome info and thanks for shairing. Always cool learning something new especially on a subject I'm not as learned on as others.

Back