SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm there. :lecture

picture.php

It has come to the point where if you want the privilege of a guaranteed reservation, then you have to make a commitment.

I totally agree, and I'm not whining. I'm fine with not being guaranteed a spot these days.

As for the Viper, I might go the same route I did with Red Ninja. Order the Ex, then wait for TA to get their shipment and buy a second suit, boots and harness. The figure comes with enough accessories, heads, hands and feet to spread between 2 figures.

Small detail, but one that I really like: the single-point sling on the ACR. The Trooper, Officer, and Sniper should have gotten slings for their AKs and Dragunovs.

Wondering about the exclusive portrait with the padded helmet. Is the padded helmet suppose to represent what these guys have underneath the mirrored helmet, or is it just another helmet that replaces the mirrored one. Speaking of course if these guys were real life.

Wondering about the exclusive portrait with the padded helmet. Is the padded helmet suppose to represent what these guys have underneath the mirrored helmet, or is it just another helmet that replaces the mirrored one. Speaking of course if these guys were real life.

Yeah, I have no idea what's up with the flyer's cap. But interestingly enough, you got some great insightful perception; I guess that would be what they would wear underneath that dome now that you mention it.

Back