SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else notice that environment? I think that's a new one, Jungle Environment with what looks like a Cobra satellite?
Interesting.
The one thing I think 1:6 customizers really want but have a difficult time making is scale Jungle foliage.

Definitely grabbing the Viper and Hawk. Easy purchases for me. Now bring on the B.A.T.S.!!!!

Wow, awesome news!

Even with all the hoopla surrounding Hot Toys right now - and don't get me wrong, I'm excited for most of those as well - this is the BEST news I've heard yet! :)

Never was a huge fan of Viper. Probably won't buy one, but good to see that this line is continuing despite the concerns of the various "chicken littles" out there.

Today was a big dagger in the heart of the chicken littles IMO. THREE new figures and an environment? That isn't what you see when a line is ending, its heating up if anything! :rock

I'm loving that we are 2 for 2 on the 12 days of Sideshow being 12" items. I don't think there was a single one last year.

I was thinking the same thing, I didnt even check the first day until late last night figuring it was going to the 12 days of Marvel again. But this was a great surprise

Hell yeah, that viper is going to kick ass. How many people think from this viper helmet/head people are going to customize the head and make helmeted Cobra Commander. Just my thought.

Hell yeah, that viper is going to kick ass. How many people think from this viper helmet/head people are going to customize the head and make helmeted Cobra Commander. Just my thought.

CC and Viper helmet are no where close to being the same.

CC and Viper helmet are no where close to being the same.

Which is why I said customize. I know what the viper looks like and I know what helmeted CC looks like. Being that they are different doesnt mean people arent going to try and mod it or make it as close as they can to get a helmeted CC.

Which is why I said customize. I know what the viper looks like and I know what helmeted CC looks like. Being that they are different doesnt mean people arent going to try and mod it or make it as close as they can to get a helmeted CC.

You would be much better off using a Cobra Trooper helmet and just cutting a cheap mirror sunglass lens to the shape you need instead of wasting a great Viper figure.

Sculpting one would be pretty easy, just get the overall shape and smoothness down and you are good to go.

I'm not tempted since they are releasing one and that would be a hard figure to mess up from Sideshow as well.

Back