SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be, but that is clearly a black mans arm. And since Stalker was shown on recent concept art with Dusty, greater chance of it being him.

this is gonna be awesome but what is with all the Joe characters all of a sudden? can't we get some more Cobra main characters besides troopers and ninjas?

I don't want to be a wet blanket. I am happy for the previews...BUT...

I will be much happier when they pre-ORDER!

Maybe this was mentioned...I did not see it though. If you put your cursor on Duke, you get more shots.

General Hawk, Beachhead and Stalker are listed.

How Darth? On Sideshow's site? I'm moving my cursor over, but nada.

EDIT: NVM, was doing the product page, not the 12 Days page.

Whoever it is is camoflauged pretty damn good....I didn't even see him the first time...noticed beachhead up on the right but not the middle figure. 3 figures in one preview. Wow.

Yeah, pretty cool we got three previews for the price of one...Cobra Viper, Hawk (even though we got a production peek video) and Stalker...

Anyone else think this is the next Joe environment as well? "Jungle Cobra Satellite Crash Site" or something? With their "desert, jungle and marine" hint, Sideshow could be referring to environments as well as figures.

Last edited:
Oish, that's what happens when you take a picture out of context :) Kinda looks like Falcon...

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/story/front/Sideshow_Collectibles_Giant_GI_Joe_Reveal_135769.asp

Thanks for breaking the news last night/this morning.

Yeah, I couldn't see Falcon there at all, or could I recognize it was Stalker, so I didn't mention it.

The '86 Viper is my favorite trooper variation. I hope they stick as close to the original figure as possible. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the red gloves, I'm hoping they'll be faux red leather or red nylon cloth, but I thinking they'll go with cast plastic.

Back