SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

It starts!

I have a still in the box Ex CC coming for cost!

Now I need Storm Shadow, a trooper and an officer.

Awesome good to see you join the good guys here Sexy. This is one of the best 1/6 to date from Sideshow. Lots of customizing and much awesomeness! Are you thinking about getting CCC, there's much hate for him but I'm a completest, I need to pick me up some Troopers as well, actually I need to get the ball rolling on at least 4 of them to flak my CC's :rock that CC throne is soon to come out 1st quarter.

Don't forget about Duke as well 1st quarter.

Awesome good to see you join the good guys here Sexy. This is one of the best 1/6 to date from Sideshow. Lots of customizing and much awesomeness! Are you thinking about getting CCC, there's much hate for him but I'm a completest, I need to pick me up some Troopers as well, actually I need to get the ball rolling on at least 4 of them to flak my CC's :rock that CC throne is soon to come out 1st quarter.

Don't forget about Duke as well 1st quarter.

I got on the waitlist for the throne so hopefully that will convert but who knows.

Also preordered Sniper.

I think for now I am just sticking to the Cobras cause I collect way too much as it is. To start I want to track down one of each, trooper, office and storm shadow. Then hopefully later on grab another trooper or two.

Not sure how I feel about CCC I think he looks cool but maybe down the road after I get the others.

I got on the waitlist for the throne so hopefully that will convert but who knows.

Also preordered Sniper.

I think for now I am just sticking to the Cobras cause I collect way too much as it is. To start I want to track down one of each, trooper, office and storm shadow. Then hopefully later on grab another trooper or two.

Not sure how I feel about CCC I think he looks cool but maybe down the road after I get the others.

Yeah I don't see CCC be a must just yet especially if you're just getting into the line, I definitely know what you mean about collecting too many things, I'm kind of spread evenly as well, not too thin but I would say another line and I'm done for :lol

Hopefully we might get a release of Firefly or Beachhead as the next Joe.

Yeah I don't see CCC be a must just yet especially if you're just getting into the line, I definitely know what you mean about collecting too many things, I'm kind of spread evenly as well, not too thin but I would say another line and I'm done for :lol

Hopefully we might get a release of Firefly or Beachhead as the next Joe.

I would be cool with some Firefly.

Have you picked up the complete collection of the GI Joe first series on DVD yet?

I am sooooo tempted but it would divert funds away from collecting.

I would be cool with some Firefly.

Have you picked up the complete collection of the GI Joe first series on DVD yet?

I am sooooo tempted but it would divert funds away from collecting.

I've had the whole collection on DVD from the first release but I have been very tempted to get the box set with dog tags and all the little extras but I averted my funds to still more of the collection because the Rhino production DVD's were basically the same, although I think the box set goes a little further in the final season I can't say for sure or I can't remember since the last time I was researching this. It's definitely a must for my GI JOE DVD collection sets but like you I need to prioritize spending especially since I have the original set all ready.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QfayRI0DeXw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QfayRI0DeXw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I've had the whole collection on DVD from the first release but I have been very tempted to get the box set with dog tags and all the little extras but I averted my funds to still more of the collection because the Rhino production DVD's were basically the same, although I think the box set goes a little further in the final season I can't say for sure or I can't remember since the last time I was researching this. It's definitely a must for my GI JOE DVD collection sets but like you I need to prioritize spending especially since I have the original set all ready.

ah yea I hear ya.

Have they release the second GI Joe Series on DVD yet?

ah yea I hear ya.

Have they release the second GI Joe Series on DVD yet?

I think Rhino Productions stopped with the DVD series and no one knew where it was going to go from there. I wanna season Season 2.1 was the last, I'd know by looking at my DVD's if I were home.

Last edited:

I love the John McCain is really Destro :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I've actually thought of that before but never really said anything :lol

Does this cane work? Not like the great exclusive but??????

CC2.jpg

CC3.jpg

I agree with Nam. Anything to make is a littlle less "Teela". That the one from the 200X fiigure?

I agree with Nam. Anything to make is a littlle less "Teela". That the one from the 200X fiigure?

Yep that's the one and I was thinking the same thing about the paint! Good quote!! 8) Teela......LOL!!

Back