SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks GUYS.
I've just starting this hobby of customizing 12' and enjoying it a lot.
I liked the commander right out of the box. BUT felt that he just needed to be a little more "grand". I'm waiting for my Cobra throne to come to complete him.

As far as the boots go they are "Toys City German Sniper Major Konig Boots 1/6 DID Bbi" I got them off of ebay there should be more available.

Thanks again.

A shot of mine.

CobraCommander1.jpg

i know im late to the party...but with bub being born 7 weeks ago and the lead up to all the chaos i FINALLY opened my Cobra throne today.
I wasn't sure where to put pics,so i decided this thread would be better than any due to the fact that it is CC throne ;)
cheers,Glenn

thx Ski...cause im mainly a SW fan,and GI joe wasn't and still isn't big here in Australia,i couldn't resist the urge to get some of these awesome figures after seeing a lot of the pics on here posted by all you GI Joe fans.
My inspiration for the Cobra Commander and Stormshadow pic was the likeness I'd get from The Emperor and Darth Vader...well,that is my impression of it anyways.

thanks Fosing!!
yeah...time to get me that Beachhead figure again ;)...
baby bonus has come in so i can stress less now money wise..

awesome pics Keysta-like the Sepia toned one.
I was lucky to pick my throne up cheap here in Aus.
Local Etailer had it down to $99....HAD to have it!!!

Back