SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Yes, keep Caca Commander out of this thread :lecture

Evil Face is wise!

ccboots.jpg

We've had some great photos in this thread, but nothing really Cobra/terrorist like. This set up is something I've been wanting to do since I saw something similar done with the Hot Toys Joker. Well, finally got Obama this week and just had to give it a go.

dsc01315.jpg

dsc01317j.jpg

Please note I'm not anti-Obama or anything. I just thought it would be something Cobra Commander would try to do at least.

Love the photos, 'Munch! ;)
I'm not political in the least either,
but I think I found the election poster
for the event you depicted...

We've had some great photos in this thread, but nothing really Cobra/terrorist like. This set up is something I've been wanting to do since I saw something similar done with the Hot Toys Joker. Well, finally got Obama this week and just had to give it a go.

dsc01315.jpg

dsc01317j.jpg

Please note I'm not anti-Obama or anything. I just thought it would be something Cobra Commander would try to do at least.

That's awesome. Probably illegal, but awesome nontheless (I think it's a Federal offense to depict a President like that unless it's covered under the parody clause)! Great how you incorporated the Ex Mr. Orange in there as a dead SS agent. :lol

Ha! :D The open mouth is perfect for that gag.

Played around with mine some more tonight. Definitely one of the coolest figures I own, any scale. His eyes are so freakin badass!
ccwarroom.jpg

I agree. Awesome work. The long gloves look so much better than the short ones. That is why I keep mine trenched. He just doesn't look right with the short gloves. I also love all of the shoulder-pad stuff you've given him. Looks a lot more "classic" that way :rock

nice pics. man i really need to get this bada$$ fig.

Ha! :D The open mouth is perfect for that gag.

Played around with mine some more tonight. Definitely one of the coolest figures I own, any scale. His eyes are so freakin badass!
ccwarroom.jpg

Really liking the shoulder emblems with the rope, I need to do this to mine! Where can I get these?

Awesome Mando :rock

Back