SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I had finished my custom Catwoman. Since I hadn't liked the original sculpt, I had decided to sculpt my own, and here's the results.
Let me know what do you think.
Thanks
14+-+1

14+-+3

IMG_20140601_201244.jpg

IMG_20140601_201235.jpg

She is cool kinda looks like my aunt and fariuza baulk mixed. the smirk is really working for her.

I wonder has anyone taken the dark knight rising catwoman jumpsuit and put it on this catwoman im curious if the suit would look awesome on this catwoman.

Wow, Amnur -- you've got great skills, my friend! Great sculpt! Not the face that I would personally say Catwoman would have, but still beautiful and most of all, very lifelike!

got mine a few days ago. eyes aren't that bad. BUT mine had a shattered hip. Makes me wonder about the floppy hip on my Harley figure....

if she has a floppy hip chances are it's shattered only held together by the rubber mid section

anyone interested in having your costume for her updated in pleather let me know. unlike toy companies i use the 4 way stretch since it last longer and has more give for movement

I might be interested but I'd need custom elf shoes. I also want to change the body as the legs on mine are loose and I think she's too tall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so I have the Joker Sideshow 1/6 and have the Batman on pre-order. I was wondering, with all the issues I'm hearing about Harley and Catwoman are they worth the risk of buying? Does anyone really think these things will not be crumpling apart in two to three years? The males seem okay but the females appear to have many issues.

If anyone in the US is looking for this, DC's official store, shopdcentertainment.com, is running a site wide promo, today, for 13% off. They've got Catwoman, as well as a few newer HT releases (MOS Supes and Zod; 66 Batman and Robin). Enter the coupon code "DCFRIDAY13" and Catwoman's yours for $165.26. Shipping's free on orders of $75 or more, as well, so, the only thing you may have to worry about is tax.

That's awesome. Thank you for sharing, batfan. Do you go there often? I kinda' remember them running promos for the DC Direct "1/6" scale figures in the past.

Not much. Actually, I don't know if I've ever bought from them, but I figure they must be pretty reputable if they're the company's official distribution for merchandise. I just saw the post on Facebook and thought I'd share with anyone looking to save a few bucks. They do have a bunch of DC Collectibles stuff, too, though, along with the NECA Origins figure, a bunch of pops, and pretty much any Batman T-Shirt you could ever want.:lol

Back