SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amnur How did you do it and how hard was it to pull her head apart?

It wasn't very hard. Even the glue used is bad LOL.
I'd forced by the end of the chin, with a small screwdriver.
Force a little bit until you see the junction. So its just keep pulling up with your fingers, mine came out easily and without any damage.

You didn't use a hair dryer to soften the sculpt? Thank you for doing this BTW.

Nope. On mine, the glue was poorly used, and I believe its a poor quality too. But, the glue portion may be different on each sculpt.
You can use the hair dryer if the parts are not separating easily. Start by the end of the chin, it will be easier.

My TA head sculpt came in. It was indeed better than the sculpt that came with my figure. Used your method Amnur to remove the face and eyes. The eye plate was set right but the eyes were painted on in the wrong spots. One eye in the center, the other off to the left.

I'll repaint the eye plate and give her green eyes sometime later.

I reglued the metal plate on the belt to the outside of the belt instead of behind it. Belt is much more secure now. Doesn't just pop off like before.

Last edited:
I got my replacement head from SS. The eyes are not 100% straight but you have to really look at them up close to tell, I'm happy with it.

I would think pretty high but I'm not sure how far they are going to go with this line. There are plenty of figures they could make from DC.

Well, doing or not, one thing I know for sure... I'll not buy anymore from them. They ask a price that doesn't match the quality.

all the choices thus far have been very safe. i think sdcc will give us a good indication how deep into the dc universe sideshow intend to go.

i'd like to see a few choices not seen before at 1/6. maybe deathstroke or hawkman.

i think some more bat rogues/family are a given and im fine with that. Robin (any version) at this point is my most sought after, but a few left field characters would rock.

I could see Robin and maybe the justice league. They will probably announce some upcoming figures at SDCC. I think the quality is about average for these, Hot Toys has plenty of issues with their figures.

You have to think if they do more that Wonder Woman will be in the next series. And I really hope so to :)

Got my extra parts to make a complete 2nd Catwoman figure today (body, goggles, bodysuit, belt, bracers), & could kinda get a bit more aggressive with the way I handled her, since it's a spare, & managed to squish those melons in there & zip the bodysuit all the way up. Took a bit of doing, but not that difficult. Now I have a catburglar (calm face, with backpack on, & diamond in hand) & battle ready (snarling face, with zipped up suit, & whip in hand) Catwoman displayed.

After having both Harley & Catwoman for a bit, I don't think I can pick an absolute favourite between the 2. I thought it might be Harley after the excitement of getting a new figure faded, but Catwoman is still right up there.

/

I think my most wanted DC figure would be Damian Wayne as Robin.

Batgirl, New 52 Joker, Poison Ivy, Bane, Two face, Riddler, Penguin, Robin/Nightwing, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Hawkman, and Darkseid are on my must haves list. Batgirl ( new 52) is my number one.

Yeah for sure, love to see him made, though of course on a much smaller body. He'd either have to be a lot cheaper though, or come with a lot of accessories. Bat-Cow would work :p
I think I'd be so happy if it was made, that I'd be fine if it came with only a pair of fists for accessories & a ridiculous $300 price tag :lol

Of course the figure itself would need to be pretty impressive, with a stellar sculpt.

After having both Harley & Catwoman for a bit, I don't think I can pick an absolute favourite between the 2. I thought it might be Harley after the excitement of getting a new figure faded, but Catwoman is still right up there.

My Cat twins is awesome but my Harley twins (i got extra bodies for both also :hi5:) really standout on my shelf. I agree Catwoman is a close second.

She's coming coming end of the week. Hopefully I don't have any issues. If I do. I'll probably just return her. I'll be happy with Batman and Superman 1/6. Course that depends on the quality of her, bats, and the rest. If they're really good I'd love to see SS go deeper in the DC line. Not sure how they'd pull off Wonder Woman or any heroes showing lots of skin.

Back